Be positive...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I agree, He is a good man and he came to visit me at home a couple of times.
Williams also had a fishing lure division and their lures were plated with genuine silver or gold. D1ck knew I loved to fish so once in a while he’d bring me a lure or two and their fishing catalog. He’d get me discounted lures when I wanted them.
I was just a lowly tech starting out back then and I was nothing to him, but he treated everyone like gold.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Tayeb, we were both posting at the same time in the same regard :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I took a one day course with him in MA that Williams put on, a hands on course for about 10 people.

The one I took he even gave us a folder of building schematics, using Willceram and Shottlander and Davis Doric porcelain. I think he called it Light Dancing. I still have that folder somewhere.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The one I took he even gave us a folder of building schematics, using Willceram and Shottlander and Davis Doric porcelain. I think he called it Light Dancing. I still have that folder somewhere.
Exactly, I took the same one. I remember him showing slides of his hike up Mount Fugi or something?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
He was looking for wooblers :)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I don’t remember how the Mount Fugi hike tied into the course but I remember that you got a walking stick at the bottom and as you reached different levels on the mountain a monk would carve a notch into your stick. Or something like that.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I don’t remember how the Mount Fugi hike tied into the course but I remember that you got a walking stick at the bottom and as you reached different levels on the mountain a monk would carve a notch into your stick. Or something like that.

You got the advanced, philosophy included course, he hadn't developed that one yet in the course I took.
According to my rep, Wayne Ledford, it was Lee's first course he gave, so it sounded like he tweaked it over time.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Remember the Williams Renaissance crown?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
My younger brother climbed mount Kilimanjaro In Tanzania a couple years ago and they have some sort of ceremony