Facepalm cases

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Add 21,22,23,28. Uhhuh. And the midline is off by one whyyyyy?

20200310_134235.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Office supplied model. My question: Where can I learn how to suspend the laws of physics and make liquid stone float in midair?

WIN_20200304_08_49_16_Pro.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Tooth popoff.

Called at 1130 "I know it's after normal time, but can you do a tooth popoff and still get it back today? NO adjustments, no opposing, noting but the tooth came off and we need it glued back on"

Uh huh. 20200612_115940.jpg 20200612_115948.jpg

user name

user name

Reaction score
Mmm. And the smell.
Id rather eat a pork fat sandwich served in a dirty wet ashtray.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a burr that needs throwing away and it's getting cured in a zip lock bag of water that goes in the pressure pot.

Who says you don't need N95 in the lab?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a burr that needs throwing away and it's getting cured in a zip lock bag of water that goes in the pressure pot.

Who says you don't need N95 in the lab?
You are going to be charging for infection control aren’t you?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
They're getting it just like I did. I'm walking it in and telling them it's a $50 fee next time there is adhesive or any biologic material left.
We require them to put anything that’s been in the pts mouth in a baggie and spray it with enough disinfectant that we can see it. We disinfect again, just to make sure.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
They're getting it just like I did. I'm walking it in and telling them it's a $50 fee next time there is adhesive or any biologic material left.
One of my top pet peeves. Universal precautions mean everybody's doing their part. When I was an owner, I'd talk to Dr personally and remind them that sending anything with bio burden improperly packaged is illegal, and since their malpractice insurance would skyrocket into orbit if something happened, maybe they should get their employees to stop acting like it's only my job....
Don't get to do that here, but I want to every time. Especially coming from the schools.

Top Bottom