GG - J

Reaction score
Attempted to apply for unemployment
Had many issues on website and got locked out of site
👎🏿🤦🏽‍♀️

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was just denied any financial assistance even though I met the criteria.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Many are being denied the support we need.
This will get real,ugly very soon.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Many are being denied the support we need.
This will get real,ugly very soon.
Vive la revolution. Time to get the worthless out of here. Lies on top of lies.
We shall see what happens. Those of you who have paid your taxes and been compliant citizens, be quiet while we redistribute your wealth to other less 'fortunate' folks. Not to worry, your government will take care of it, via higher taxes on those who comply.

invest-in-old-time-memes-before-the-great-depression-hits-19380186.png

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I understand the attempt to “flatten the curve”, but then what? As soon as people return to even partial normalcy it takes off again. You can’t keep people locked up for a year until a vaccine is developed and if everyone has been exposed before then the vaccine is pointless anyway. It’s one thing for the government to print 2.2 Trillion dollars to float the economy for a short time but they can’t keep doing it. People are getting restless and they aren’t going to continue being herded forever. Meanwhile I’m sitting here on my couch with my spaniels enjoying the sunshine coming thru the window. Happy Easter to all my fellow Christians, peace and blessings to the rest of you folks.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I understand the attempt to “flatten the curve”, but then what? As soon as people return to even partial normalcy it takes off again. You can’t keep people locked up for a year until a vaccine is developed and if everyone has been exposed before then the vaccine is pointless anyway. It’s one thing for the government to print 2.2 Trillion dollars to float the economy for a short time but they can’t keep doing it. People are getting restless and they aren’t going to continue being herded forever. Meanwhile I’m sitting here on my couch with my spaniels enjoying the sunshine coming thru the window. Happy Easter to all my fellow Christians, peace and blessings to the rest of you folks.
I give it to the end of April. People won't put up with this much longer.
Happy Easter my friend.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
NYS out until may 15th
It’s beginning to to get a hairy here
Mandatory masks begins tonite In order to enter any business where keeping the 6ft distance may be a issue
Still nothing resolved with unemployment
I refilled on Thursday 👎🏿🤦🏽‍♀️

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
Still sorting and moving everything out for the great make over. The benches against the wall were installed in ‘93 years before I stared here! Lol C35461C1-6858-4273-88F2-3030DA8F577D.jpeg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
This is what I'm doing on Saturday

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Getting a couple yds of soil to plant grass in the front yard. Took out blue spruce and a crab last fall. Time to finish the job.
Gonna be toasty in the 80’s. may call for 🍻!
7AC91EAC-CBFB-4F70-93AB-C2EF75DF948A.jpeg

Top Bottom