Cant keep a job.
Cant keep a girlfriend.
Cant even stay on as a Mod.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i asked a question, feel free to correct my understanding of your turn of phrase. or not, i don't mind.

you can think what you want about me.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Can we turn the knob down please.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
everyone should go away wash their hands and breath.when im the one saying calm down you know its time too. i like nothing more than stirring the pot. covid is making a lot people crazy at the moment ive had 2 staff members do nothing but look at their phones all day following the covid curse for weeks now they literally make themselves sick stressing about it. the best thing we can do is stay home as much as possible wash our hands stay 1.5m away from each other and reverse cowboy so we aren't breathing as much on each other thats my excuse with my other half anyway. all jokes aside in oz we have followed that pretty well and we have new infections down to about 7% from 30 % . also tell your teenagers to stay away from each other they just dont understand i seen my grand kids hanging with their friends they are hopeless.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Whew, For a minute there I thought this was the "Be Positive...." thread. As for Abortion, I was born with a Y Chromosome therefore I will never have one, furthermore any opinion of said such act should be null and void. Now if our fine ladies want to pipe up, go for it but I'll bow out. As for saying Republicans don't care about the poor...wrong. Republicans care about the helpless, not the careless. You want to do stupid careless shlt in your life, that's on you. Lastly, what's a Looney talking about Republicans for anyways...you don't even have Republicans or Democrats for that matter...silly goose!!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
can't wait to see who dislikes that stance.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
and what is the official government budget of handouts to orphanages?

accounting for the 600 000 children aborted last year, how would those orphanages cope, given we know the roughly 1 million people in hospitals crippled the hopsitals.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
and what is the official government budget of handouts to orphanages?

accounting for the 600 000 children aborted last year, how would those orphanages cope, given we know the roughly 1 million people in hospitals crippled the hopsitals.
600,000 MURDERED!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
And who gets their core beliefs from comedians and movie stars, really?

They may make us think, laugh or cry, entertainment wise, but that's as far as I consider them.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Let's not forget that this is a dental technology website. There are other places on the web to discuss religion and politics no matter which side you stand

Yep, agree, time to breathe in, breathe out, and move on.

Top Bottom