Imes-icore 350i Pro +

D

Damo

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wondering has anybody got any experience of the new Imes 350i Pro +

Designed and built as an all rounder and quoted with the capability of milling direct to implant custom abutments and bridges in chrome cobalt and titanium. And with 12 fold blank changer as an option it seems like an ideal machine for a diverse range of manufacturing. If it does what it says on the tin!!

Although I can’t seem to find anyone that has one yet 🤔

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
A friend of mine in Arizona Has the 350I pro combined with Hyperdent. Pulls some amazing stuff out of it. Actually made a bar for me on it. Pretty nice. Upwards of 115k for both.

D

Damo

Reaction score
Yeah there seems to be quite a few labs with the regular 350i and the 350i pro! I wonder is the pro+ a good stepping stone for mixed work including low volume milling custom abutments in cr/co and ti. I know it doesn't have the weight and linear scales etc as with the bigger machines like the 650i and Datron etc. and I'm not sure what the quoted repeatability and accuracy specs are. I'd like to see how they compare to the <2µ repeatability and +/-5µ quoted accuracy of the Datron D5 linear scales. Certainly an interesting machine!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Its not recommended for Ti or Co Cr abutments only preforms

D

Damo

Reaction score
Imes-icore themselves, in their brochure, say the pro + is suitable for milling direct to implant one piece abutments and bars in Cr/co and titanium ?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
single peace abutments in Zi and Pmma sorry in German only the other is 650 i einteilige Abutments means single peace from blank

Attachments

• Schirmfoto.png
    Schirmfoto.png
    49 KB · Views: 54
  • Schirmfoto 1.png
    Schirmfoto 1.png
    49 KB · Views: 53
D

Damo

Reaction score
My apologies, page 19 deals with one piece abutments. I've asked imes and they've confirmed its indicated. Screenshot 2020-01-28 at 19.08.00.png

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
on 350 i pro + in preperation !! they prepared a lot but sometimes its true ;)

A

Adva

Reaction score
How much time does it take to mill a pre-milled abutment on 350i pro+? Is the new tool T61 suitable for this purpose?

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Is the regular pro still capable enough for bars and cocr framework or for that is 350 pro+ required?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
go with pro plus if metal is your primär goal if you mill only 3 per week its ok

Attachments

• Schirmfoto.png
    Schirmfoto.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Schirmfoto 1.png
    Schirmfoto 1.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Keystone 2.png
    Keystone 2.png
    451.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Kompensation Resin.png
    Kompensation Resin.png