Access hole DME

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have dme of an access hole for screw-retained crowns with a diameter of 2.5mm? 2mm is too small and 3mm is too large for some cases. It's for the Atlantis core file cases when you can't choose "hole through all layers" when designing implant split files on 3shape.

Thanks,
Sean

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
I would be very interested in getting this dme too if anybody has it :)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have dme of an access hole for screw-retained crowns with a diameter of 2.5mm? 2mm is too small and 3mm is too large for some cases. It's for the Atlantis core file cases when you can't choose "hole through all layers" when designing implant split files on 3shape.

Thanks,
Sean
Of course, I do! 2.5, 3.5 holes/cylinders and a flat walrectangle with 90° ends on one side and 45° ends on the other for retention walls for abutments.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Of course, I do! 2.5, 3.5 holes/cylinders and a flat walrectangle with 90° ends on one side and 45° ends on the other for retention walls for abutments.

Dude! Hook a brotha up!

E

EasyE

Reaction score

I would be also interested in a 2.5 hole attachment, I found That you posted 3shape 2015 attachments on a drop box but it didn’t work for me I’m using 17.3, just saying
Can you hook another brotha Up

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I got a 2.5mm and a 3.5mm hole and cylinder and also made a flat wall for retention walls on abutments. I created them all in solid works.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I would be also interested in a 2.5 hole attachment, I found That you posted 3shape 2015 attachments on a drop box but it didn’t work for me I’m using 17.3, just saying
Can you hook another brotha Up

Sure pm me Brotha.

E

EasyE

Reaction score
The hole and cylinder Attachments are sweet I had some problems with the install but that with my server Anyway you can Hook a brotha up
Thanks

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Sean

What size hole does Atlantis core files export? Do the files allow you to use the option at the end of the anatomy design check box "screw holes through all layers"? Sorry, I've never sent a case to Atlantis. Just curious.

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
What size hole does Atlantis core files export? Do the files allow you to use the option at the end of the anatomy design check box "screw holes through all layers"? Sorry, I've never sent a case to Atlantis. Just curious.
No, Atlantis workflow doesn't have the "hole thru all layers". The just provide a slider to help line up a manual placement of a hole. It's the Ankylos hole that fits between the stock 3shape hole options

L

Liviu7832

Reaction score
I got a 2.5mm and a 3.5mm hole and cylinder and also made a flat wall for retention walls on abutments. I created them all in solid works.

Hey, Sevan! Can you help me with these files please? Thank you!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hey, Sevan! Can you help me with these files please? Thank you!

Here you go man.

L

Liviu7832

Reaction score
Here you go man.

Thank you, Sevan! It was very helpful, I appreciate your effort! Have a nice day my friend! 🙂

For those who need, here is a link on “How to configure CAD attachments in 3Shape Ortho Control Panel - YouTube”

Top Bottom