Help Wanted Design Print ready Aligners

Status
Not open for further replies.
lion21

lion21

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an openbite + crossbite , the reports are scan using Medit Oral Scanner and the quality is excellent .

I need somone to design the steps for me and provide the print ready STL format for 3d printer.

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Rakesh

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an openbite + crossbite , the reports are scan using Medit Oral Scanner and the quality is excellent .

I need somone to design the steps for me and provide the print ready STL format for 3d printer.

Thanks in advance .

Regards
Rakesh
Are you a technician or the patient?

lion21

lion21

Reaction score
Hi Doris ,

I am patient and have an orthodontist along with me who is going to help me with the attachments but he don't know how to design steps .

Regards
Lion21

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Might be a bit sketchy, would need to run directly through the orthodontist considering your a patient. Need to get the Orthodontist to send the lab your info.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
@Doris A can you help me with desiging the aligners ?
No, and no one here can either without a prescription from your dentist. It's against the law for lab technicians to work directly with the patient, it's like us practicing dentistry without a license. Have your Orthodontist send it to a lab to made.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
@Doris A can you help me with desiging the aligners ?

You might be able to find a lab that can do it here on the site, and then ask your Orthodontist to send it to them, but directly dealing with a Lab as a patient is a no go.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Suggest you send your case to a smile direct club partner in your area. Please do not submit your 'report' here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom