Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It seems that Alice actually washes his hair though.

Yep, and at times he cleans up pretty nice when he goes over to Gene Simmons house
for Sunday brunch, just to freak Gene out.

Steve-Carell-and-Alice-Cooper.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I like this one. The way it starts out reminds me of Duffy's Warwick Avenue.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Sound like early Bruce, 70’s.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Any Budgie fans?

Went looking and I do have a self titled Budgie lp,’71. Had a cousin working at the local record shop. He’d tip me off to new vinyl stuff . No home run on that one..... Grand slam though on others like when Crime of theCentury came out. Or Ian Hunters first solo album. Many others but my memory escapes me now. Hmmmm

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Went looking and I do have a self titled Budgie lp,’71. Had a cousin working at the local record shop. He’d tip me off to new vinyl stuff . No home run on that one..... Grand slam though on others like when Crime of theCentury came out. Or Ian Hunters first solo album. Many others but my memory escapes me now. Hmmmm
I'd never heard about them until this year. A friggin '70's band that never got any airplay around here.
Canadian radio sucked in my formative years although I did get to hear WMMS home of the Buzzard out of Ohio one road trip.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I'd never heard about them until this year. A friggin '70's band that never got any airplay around here.
Canadian radio sucked in my formative years although I did get to hear WMMS home of the Buzzard out of Ohio one road trip.

Here’s another that didn’t get the acclaim.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
definitely has that '70's sound.I hear a bit of Jethro Tull in there.

Implant LabGuy

Implant LabGuy

Reaction score
I love that song, Frontier Psychiatris, the video is really strange and funny...but the song is great! Oh yeah!!

Top Bottom