Who's drinking what?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
I don't have a picture, but my go to drink is Jagermeister. Gets to the goal real quick. Recently though, I have had a crush with a very beautiful curvy bottle called CLASE AZUL. greatest tasting tequila ever.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
been to their brewery... it's such an amazing place. fun for everyone in the family, including the kids.

Agree, I’ve been there a few times when out toLA visiting my daughter. Games out in the yard, cold beer and some eats!

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Agree, I’ve been there a few times when out toLA visiting my daughter. Games out in the yard, cold beer and some eats!
btw, is that a SAAB logo? I love SAAB's. I had 3 in the past, plus i was a mechanic working on them

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
btw, is that a SAAB logo? I love SAAB's. I had 3 in the past, plus i was a mechanic working on them

:Top: Good catch! I’ve had two, still have my ‘09. It’s a shame they were killed off 😞

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
no, it's the tequila CLASE AZUL. i would so recommend anyone to try it at least once. even if you don't like tequila, you will change your mind once you try this.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
IMG_20190804_135301041.jpg

A wee crowler of barrel aged Old Ale for a rainy day/heavy thunderstorm.

Last edited:
GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
How is it?
It is great
I usually drink jack honey
This is about the same but the jalapeño adds an nice little bite on the back end
Definitely recommend picking up a bottle or a case

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
don julio
and working
too damn much

Top Bottom