For Sale Selling all lab equipment and inventory!

D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
Looking to sell all at once or part by part. Need to get rid of it fast so my prices will be quite reasonable. Preferably locals anyone in the bay area california contact me!

3 Porcelain ovens: Programat p100, Phoenix Quick Cool, NEY Centurion VPM, All in good condition.

3 Pressing ovens: Ivoclar EP 500(Good condition),MULTIMAT Touch(good condition but needs new muffler),EP 600 Combi(also needs new muffler)

2 Steamers

2 Vaniman Sandblasters

8 Workbenches most with built in vacuums and high pressure air

2 air generators(1 needs repairing the other in good condition)

2 Burnout ovens(Good condition)

1 Giant air filter, Quatro AF-2000(Excellent condition)

1 Whipmix combination vacuum investing unit

2 Ray Foster model trimmers(good condition)

1 Casting ring and torch.

Plus tens of thousands of dollars worth of tools, burs, handpieces, porcelains, investments, and many other supplies, inventory, and equipment.

J

jack1

Reaction score
sorry I just saw you’re in the bay area

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Looking to sell all at once or part by part. Need to get rid of it fast so my prices will be quite reasonable. Preferably locals anyone in the bay area california contact me!

3 Porcelain ovens: Programat p100, Phoenix Quick Cool, NEY Centurion VPM, All in good condition.

3 Pressing ovens: Ivoclar EP 500(Good condition),MULTIMAT Touch(good condition but needs new muffler),EP 600 Combi(also needs new muffler)

2 Steamers

2 Vaniman Sandblasters

8 Workbenches most with built in vacuums and high pressure air

2 air generators(1 needs repairing the other in good condition)

2 Burnout ovens(Good condition)

1 Giant air filter, Quatro AF-2000(Excellent condition)

1 Whipmix combination vacuum investing unit

2 Ray Foster model trimmers(good condition)

1 Casting ring and torch.

Plus tens of thousands of dollars worth of tools, burs, handpieces, porcelains, investments, and many other supplies, inventory, and equipment.
I am interested in burs, investments and other inventory stuff. Maybe porcelain. Can we come by for a look?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You do need 5 posts to sell and this isnt the selling forum.

H

Holly93

Reaction score
I have my Venmo checkbook ready where in the Bay are you ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Posting your personal cell phone number visible for the whole world to use, might not be a great idea. I would far rather you put an email.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
He's in Hayward. FYI

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Just on the other side of the hill from me. I'm in San Ramon. Can you message me the price details. I would be certainly interested in the quatro

D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
Just on the other side of the hill from me. I'm in San Ramon. Can you message me the price details. I would be certainly interested in the quatro

Yes of course the quatro is hardly used in great condition. I am selling it for nearly half price at $2500

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you didnt break any rule, but posting one's personal cell number is very poor internet security.

keep in mind that posting in the classified doesnt increase your post count - this is important because after 10 posts outside the classifieds you will be allowed to start private conversations with other forum members. until then only members with >10 posts will be able to contact you via private message. you'd be able to carry on the messaging, but not start new ones of your own with others.

D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
Oh I see no I wonder I was trying to figure out how to message others for so long lol. So someone commented on my profile saying hes interested in buying my lab and I can't seem to respond to him in anyway. Is there another way I could reply to him?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
now that you've posted your email, i'm sure they will be in touch. if not, post in the introductions forum, make some comments if you have anything to contribute to discussion, and get your count up.

D

Dental Noob

Reaction score
I am also selling a Ivoclar Programmat p710 its in excellent condidtion if anyone is interested.