Help Wanted Hiring all depts, all skill levels

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Our lab is continuing massive growth and we are hiring for all positions (c/b or dentures),and all levels of experience. ideally we want to find a tech thats 1-5yr into the industry and has a passion for learning and growing! we have a stress free and fun work environment, always stay on top of new technology and procedures, 401k with match after 90 days and hopefully in the beginning of 2019 we will have a healthcare plan nailed down and rolled out for all full time employees after 90 days. we cross-train in ALL depts. that means if you know c/b but want to learn dentures, we train it. if you know dentures and want to know c/b, we train it. i can do anything in the lab and i want techs that want to learn any and everything!
with that said, we want to hear from crown and bridge or denture techs of all skill levels! if you want to live in a state with NO INCOME TAX, beautiful mountain ranges, and enjoy country living in a quiet city....we have the opportunity for you!
even considering (and taking applications currently) for a new trainee position to start someone off with a career in dental technology.

seriously, we have a stress free workplace and want to keep it that way. must be able to put up with my 5yr old daughter running around every other week when i have her (after school). my giant grill and smoker sit near the front door so we can roll them out whenever the mood strikes us. theres tequila in the freezer (no really!) and beer in the frig! lets have some fun, make some teeth, and laugh at endless cheesy jokes....they have to be cheesy when the kid is around hahaha!
email me if you want more info or want to send over a resume!
www.ThinkHarmonyDental.com
[email protected]

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i should mention....we are quality oriented. this isnt a chop-shop where you sit and churn out A2 crowns all day long. while we are super busy (due to limited staff),we focus on a higher quality product and top notch service and expertise that is rare at least in our market.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
found a greenie to hire, shes working out well. still hiring techs for skilled/experienced positions!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Some times it's better to hire off the street, they don't come with built-in bad habits.
i agree, just takes a LOT of time to train someone....which i dont have much of these days

B

Brandon Patrick

Reaction score
We sometimes go to Kingsport or Johnson City for shopping/ restaurant options. I can vouch that it would be a nice area (relatively speaking) to live in for anyone considering the move.

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Well if I was looking, it sounds like my kind of place. Good luck to you, I know how hard it is to find techs theses days. If you come up with too many send one my way. I have a smoker too. But as always its BYOB. Cheers from NC. Beer

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Well if I was looking, it sounds like my kind of place. Good luck to you, I know how hard it is to find techs theses days. If you come up with too many send one my way. I have a smoker too. But as always its BYOB. Cheers from NC. Beer
LOL will let you know! slim pickings though haha. what part of NC?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would love to move to TN! Im just not sure if I would be an ideal 'employee' .. its hard to go back, but Im considering it..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
still looking folks!
found a newbie to start, and shes ROCKING! she has a bright future!
now searching for a skilled tech to join the ranks (or two)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
update, we hired a new trainee and shes doing great....but we are still in serious need of 2 skilled techs.

1. we need a c/b tech ideally familiar with digital workflow. any experience level at this stage! 1yr-20yr, lets go peeps!

2. we are needing a denture tech of any skill level. from full setups, process/finish, or just knowing the basics of articulating and simple repairs/relines.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Hire me.
Conditions:
$120k per year
Work hours are 9-5 monday-thursday. No Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
I don't drink alcoholic beverages so I will require fresh fruit and veggie smoothies.
I will be staying in Utah so you'll need to figure out if I'm designing or if you want to ship work to me. Up to you.
Excited to start!!

H

HenryjH

Reaction score
Hi!!! Im a 15 years dental technician in the Los Angeles area. I was wondering where are you located at?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hire me.
Conditions:
$120k per year
Work hours are 9-5 monday-thursday. No Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
I don't drink alcoholic beverages so I will require fresh fruit and veggie smoothies.
I will be staying in Utah so you'll need to figure out if I'm designing or if you want to ship work to me. Up to you.
Excited to start!!
this aint the government. go get your handout elsewhere