Delivery

G

guilbd1270

Reaction score
How much should I pay my delivery guy??... any ideas?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
$35.00 plus mileage? Bad idea??

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
mines $10/hr, drives company vehicle
starting wages

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
deliver by amazon drone, pay next to nothing, employ robots, keep the profit.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Can I drive for you, and I won't ask any questions.

View attachment 31068
Nah, he needs someone who'll happily end up in the ER just to get it across that canyon even if the bridge is washed out.
450px-At_Home_With_Evel_Knievel.jpg

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
we start at $12, company car, company cell phone, company shirts. within 90 days we usually increase it 1-2$ based upon their performance,
For some its a stepping stone to other roles within the organization, like marketing or inside customer service. Some want to learn technical later. Some of them love the role and the contact with the clients, and we ask a lot, so we continue to increase their rate based upon relationships built and held, good feedback from clients, and additional duties before/after their routes.

For us, a courier is a lot more than a 'pizza delivery' role, they are the eyes and ears of the company, they have a stake in what happens. They are our ambassadors out there, and have to be well trained as well as being good empathic service people.
Accordingly, they can get bonuses for growing their routes and they get full benefits including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401k and company profit-sharing.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Jason understands the delivery personnel are your best sales tools. If they are out driving around and can be rewarded for stopping somewhere new and dropping off info weekly--- sooner or later that office will give a call. This is the BEST marketing tool labs looking for local accounts have.