Updating to 2.0 this Friday

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to dismiss the chat bar? It is huge on landscspe mode in Android Firefox.. keyboard takes 1//2 the screen and it takes up 1/3 of the remaining.
There’s a place to “disable chat”. I don’t remember where I found it tho. This new look totally sucks on a phone.

Last edited:
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yeah that. Go to chat room and hit the tool icon. Then click on disable chat.
The first thing I looked for was a way to get rid of the chat room.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
At the bottom there is a way to toggle between desktop and mobile versions.
Thank you, that is somewhat better. I detest the mobile version.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
That second bar should go away once you scroll down abit. The other two styles seem ok. I will try and fix it.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I like the changes in uploading photos, I can do it easily from my phone without using a host site.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I miss “Recent Posts” and the avatar on far right for most recent post of a thread. Was faster to see than reading names. Hmmmm

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
How do you get rid of the chat bar across the bottom 4CF56604-383B-4389-8911-D486F862FCBB.jpeg

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the changes in uploading photos, I can do it easily from my phone without using a host site.
You can upload any size file now and it will automatically be resized to 1000x1000

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Emails are working again, this might explain the bounced emails.

Any problems or questions please let us know. Thanks

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

? What are you talking about......I’m on an iPad and uploading from my photos was easy. Now I get a message that the file is to large. WTH. I’m doing same steps as always. I hate change.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
? What are you talking about......I’m on an iPad and uploading from my photos was easy. Now I get a message that the file is to large. WTH. I’m doing same steps as always. I hate change.
Maybe I just never knew how to do it before, but I always used a host site. Now I just click
on the photo icon above, the “drop image” window opens, I go to my photos and select the image and choose if I want it to be full size or thumbnail.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
That's strange, the screen shot that I posted above was from my iPad. Everything was the same as always.