Laser sintered Fixed appliances

W

Wilbur

Reaction score
hey there,

I’m interested in laser sintering fixed appliances from digital designs I’ve made through 3shape appliance designer.

Is anybody actively doing this or can recommend a laser sintering low cost machine to buy or a print company that does good work?

Thanks,
Wilbur

B

Brandon Patrick

Reaction score
hey there,

I’m interested in laser sintering fixed appliances from digital designs I’ve made through 3shape appliance designer.

Is anybody actively doing this or can recommend a laser sintering low cost machine to buy or a print company that does good work?

Thanks,
Wilbur
As far as I know there is not anything low cost out there in the realm of SLM/SLS machines. You would need argon and air connections ran to the machine as well.

I'm not sure of any company's quality with the ortho appliances. I would check with Great Lakes and make sure they're not doing this first (I doubt they are). If not I'm sure any company that does SLMs will print any stl file for you. Argen, Bego, maybe even 3DRPD would do it?

W

Wilbur

Reaction score
As far as I know there is not anything low cost out there in the realm of SLM/SLS machines. You would need argon and air connections ran to the machine as well.

I'm not sure of any company's quality with the ortho appliances. I would check with Great Lakes and make sure they're not doing this first (I doubt they are). If not I'm sure any company that does SLMs will print any stl file for you. Argen, Bego, maybe even 3DRPD would do it?
Thanks for your help