Beware Of Customer Service

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
giphy.gif
This is fake, the video has been edited to look like it was the woman!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
is this like when darth tells luke ,he is lukes dad . you should be proud to know me baldy.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
my reply didnt work properly the darth comment was for kimba

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
But of course... women don't do that!!!
I'm going to go to hell for posting this...but I gotta do it!!!
So...this has happened numerous times (keep in mind, i've only been married for 3 years).
My Wife wakes me up in the middle of the night...screaming, "omg, that's horrible". I immediately wake-up, brain goes from zero to a thousand in a nano-second, full on Marine mode, reach for my weapon...look at her, say what's going on, who is it, what's the threat? Then it happens!!! I breathe in...I about fall off the bed, which only makes it worse as I lift the covers, now it's infiltrated me...and trust me, I've smelt some pretty rank shlt in my life, but this is some paint peeling, eye lid flipping, nostril deflated stuff right here. This aroma had nothing on the gas chamber in the Marine Corps, thousand times worse. I even started looking under the bed, wondering maybe the cat caught something and it died. Oh hell no, my wonderful 110lb wife ripped one while she was sleeping and woke herself up, then she had the audacity to blame it all on me. Holy Shltbals Batman, I wouldn't wish this on any husband...okay, I guess I better hope hell smells better, it has too :p Enjoy your friday all :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Nothing better than a spousal Dutch Oven.

Maybe she was preparing you for father/diaperhood.:confused:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Nothing better than a spousal Dutch Oven.

Maybe she was preparing you for father/diaperhood.:confused:
Must be a long standing tradition in that country for the term Dutch Oven to persist.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
So...this has happened numerous times (keep in mind, i've only been married for 3 years).
My Wife wakes me up in the middle of the night...screaming, "omg, that's horrible". I immediately wake-up, brain goes from zero to a thousand in a nano-second, full on Marine mode, reach for my weapon...look at her, say what's going on, who is it, what's the threat? Then it happens!!! I breathe in...I about fall off the bed, which only makes it worse as I lift the covers, now it's infiltrated me...and trust me, I've smelt some pretty rank shlt in my life, but this is some paint peeling, eye lid flipping, nostril deflated stuff right here. This aroma had nothing on the gas chamber in the Marine Corps, thousand times worse. I even started looking under the bed, wondering maybe the cat caught something and it died. Oh hell no, my wonderful 110lb wife ripped one while she was sleeping and woke herself up, then she had the audacity to blame it all on me. Holy Shltbals Batman, I wouldn't wish this on any husband...okay, I guess I better hope hell smells better, it has too :p Enjoy your friday all :)
Sooooo. She decided she could best compete with smell rather than volume(as in sound)?

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
You owe me a keyboard, I just sprayed tea all over mine!!! LMAF!!RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

You should've said: "I'm sorry hon, it happened... did you forget to soak the beans ?" It works wonders :D, I'm married for 22 yrs

Top Bottom