Beware Of Customer Service

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Fry it in a pan and on some bread, or just straight out of the pan, I'm not very creative, am I. That's why that picture looked good. I like the bread it was on, and it looked like sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing? I think I should use it as an excuse to go to Hawaii to get some more Spam recipe ideas :)
Spam-Musubi.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It looked like dentaltips image was of a Spam Reuben, but guess what I forgot to get....the cheese :rolleyes: :banghead:

It's on Italian bread as l can't stand rye bread. I also have Captain Ken's firehouse oven baked beans, salt and vinegar chips, a Famous Dave's spicy pickle spear and raspberry iced tea.

20180614_122928.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
giphy.gif

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Looks like RKM is cutting it for you....

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Iced Tea? but its THURSDAY!! Beer
Agree...but I had forgotten what Thursday's food topic was. I should probably be banned for forgetting this sacred day :D I guess that takes Spam Thursday off the table, rats :)

If I had a beer at lunch I'd be having to take a nap by 2:00 this afternoon :)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Agree...but I had forgotten what Thursday's food topic was. I should probably be banned for forgetting this sacred day :D I guess that takes Spam Thursday off the table, rats :)

If I had a beer at lunch I'd be having to take a nap by 2:00 this afternoon :)
we have so many food topics maybe we need Irritable Bowel Sundays.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's called meat the presso_O

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
It's okay, I've dished out my @ss whoopings on this forum, I've learned you gotta be willing take a few good licks too :)

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
coolhand what you did was transparent which is unusual in our world and refreshing by openly closing the thread for short time to think about those involved is what our site needs. once properly considered jmn opened it up and let people again respond it gave ag the chance to respond and softened the linching which is fair.hell they threatened to ban me from the cerec site because i called a group of dentists that had just done a weekend course with cerec a new group of technicians.you always look after your customers which are both the techs and the sponsors. i thought it was handled well..ive in the past gave patrick coon a hard time about ivoclar he had a good go back thats fine.
There you go. All you mods can take comfort in the fact that the biggest prick on the forum thinks you’re doing a great job.

Grantoz , I feel like a proud father!!!! You made it!!! I told you to follow your dream and look at what you have achieved #soproud

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Rofl Is this a thing?? Infared fart candid camera??
Yes, they are going to start handing out fines in airports and subway stations. It's about time they started cracking down on anonymous gas passers in confined areas.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Domestic terrorism! I saw the video, its digitally edited, but still funny.

Top Bottom