AG Ceramill users unite!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a calibration, what does tech support say?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thats not necessarily true MWIMM. You need AG to install a 'keyfile' on your PC that you want to install to. Jump through the hoop little doggy.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Thats not necessarily true MWIMM. You need AG to install a 'keyfile' on your PC that you want to install to. Jump through the hoop little doggy.
You can clone the hard drive...unless the install checks for CPU serial numbers and such...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah that might work, I had a new version installed on new HD, it wouldnt work until they put the key on it.

Accutech

Accutech

Reaction score
2B763B98-2968-489F-BEB8-0DF6C539E772.jpeg A8589EDF-E25C-4041-89B1-E9C529A7D307.jpeg 79809A30-0617-40B5-A065-A78ACEF3407C.jpeg On my final day of training we milled a single and three unit Zolid fx multi layer.
Single unit we are doing the two hour sinter cycle for test.
Three unit anterior we will be doing regular sinter program (overnight).
Really loving the AG therm S sinter furnace.
I can’t believe how fast the scanner is. The mikro 5x is also very fast and built like a tank.
Please excuse the messy laboratory.

A3006D35-953F-43BC-9731-0F8D0002968F.png

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Congratulations on your investment! If you liked the FX ML, you'll be happy with HT+ too. Thank you for the kind words!

Q

qbawy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need help with Motion 2 dna. This evening the machine displayed error e 0497 - tool lenght measurement sensor defect, so I am stuck.
Any experience with that kind of issue??? All help apprieciated ! Thanks in advance! (I have contacted C3 but have to wait until monday now...)

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need help with Motion 2 dna. This evening the machine displayed error e 0497 - tool lenght measurement sensor defect, so I am stuck.
Any experience with that kind of issue??? All help apprieciated ! Thanks in advance! (I have contacted C3 but have to wait until monday now...)
yes!!! I had it on both of my machines.
they need to replace the tool sensor, no other way to fix this issue

Q

qbawy

Reaction score
yes!!! I had it on both of my machines.
they need to replace the tool sensor, no other way to fix this issue
Thanks for that Chalky, please tell me more. How soon did that happened? What was the cause? Do you know? Did the problem returned after the fix? And is it difficult to change this sensor? Thanks again and its good to know Im not the only one ...

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
contact the help desk and get them to look at the software... this is what I did. they assessed that there was an error with the tool sensor ( both of my mills had the same issue a few days apart) I had great experience in the service and help I received from the service technician who help me out. They essentially flew out and coordinated for the parts to arrive at my lab and did the change over at no cost to me. I predominantly wet mill and the issue turned out to be moisture in the sensor. all has been fine since. contact support!

M

MWIMM

Reaction score
Two questions... 1) denture module- work around to do single arch?
2) since AG has the secondary bar/superstructure disabled under implant based menu- tips on how to design secondary bar? Thank you!

Q

qbawy

Reaction score
contact the help desk and get them to look at the software... this is what I did. they assessed that there was an error with the tool sensor ( both of my mills had the same issue a few days apart) I had great experience in the service and help I received from the service technician who help me out. They essentially flew out and coordinated for the parts to arrive at my lab and did the change over at no cost to me. I predominantly wet mill and the issue turned out to be moisture in the sensor. all has been fine since. contact support!
Dear Chalky, late thanks for your reply. My machine is sorted for some time now. As you said the sensor was replaced and all is well since... about a month now? But I is bugging me still... moisture in the sensor... it will happen again at some stage possibly? How could it be? I mill dry most of the time, but once a week I have a wet mill day... since that epizode It is always a day of mixed feelings towards the process and towards machine’s water proofness. And it is my only mill. Should I just buy a spare sensor just in case? It happened half a year after purchase. What was your timing, and how long since it was fixed? I wish i had 2 mills ...
anyway thanks again and good luck!

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Dear Chalky, late thanks for your reply. My machine is sorted for some time now. As you said the sensor was replaced and all is well since... about a month now? But I is bugging me still... moisture in the sensor... it will happen again at some stage possibly? How could it be? I mill dry most of the time, but once a week I have a wet mill day... since that epizode It is always a day of mixed feelings towards the process and towards machine’s water proofness. And it is my only mill. Should I just buy a spare sensor just in case? It happened half a year after purchase. What was your timing, and how long since it was fixed? I wish i had 2 mills ...
anyway thanks again and good luck!
The sensor (from what I was told by the support staff) has been redesigned to correct the issue. in my case there was moisture as the issue, in others I was told it was zi dust. so the issue was with the sealing of the unit. all has been fine since the sensor change on both machines, that was almost a year ago.
no need to worry mate!

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Has anyone used/heard of VITA VIONIC?

VITA seems to have a bunch of information online and AG also already has it on their website but they haven't been able to tell me much about it...

N

NYJHL

Reaction score
The sensor (from what I was told by the support staff) has been redesigned to correct the issue. in my case there was moisture as the issue, in others I was told it was zi dust. so the issue was with the sealing of the unit. all has been fine since the sensor change on both machines, that was almost a year ago.
no need to worry mate!

how much was the replacement sensor in usd?

M

MaxDentalLab

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Can I use a puck that is larger than 20 mm for example 98 x 22 or 98 x24 mm with my Ceramill Motion 2?

I do not see this option (a larger size than 98 x 20 mm) when I add a new puck of zirconium..

Thank you advance.

Top Bottom