Add on for screw down implants

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
I need to add the add on to our 3 Shape D 500 to do screw down abutments, I've read the manual, is there anything else that is not covered in the manual. Also what is the purchase price. Thanks

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you may also want to consult your CAM provider about Abutment manufacturing software strategies and tools.

if you arent doing the CAM, consult the company you are sourcing abutments from to ensure their format and your software is maintained. for 3shape this means using a DME file special for the abutment in question.

edit: also i loathe every "technical" manual that uses language like "we only use the special character B and not ß because we want to ensure the utmost quality for our product" my special character shiny metal ÁŠŠ

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
you may also want to consult your CAM provider about Abutment manufacturing software strategies and tools.

if you arent doing the CAM, consult the company you are sourcing abutments from to ensure their format and your software is maintained. for 3shape this means using a DME file special for the abutment in question.

edit: also i loathe every "technical" manual that uses language like "we only use the special character B and not ß because we want to ensure the utmost quality for our product" my special character shiny metal ÁŠŠ
Thanks Luke,
good data

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Any one know the price for this add on

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
it is called Abutment Design, if you want to do bridges as well then you also need to get the implant bar/bridge module. At this point i would simply upgrade your dongle to a complete restorative/ you get all the modules for only 700 more then your premium design seat renewal, upgrade is around 3700. If you want to just do the abutment design and implant bar/ bridge module both modules are 2500 each and yearly combined is 500. DO the math for 1500 less and 200 more a year you get all the modules, minus ortho and implant studio. you get premium design, abutment design, implant bar/bridge, removable, partial and all scan model builder. all for around 2500 a year.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
it is called Abutment Design, if you want to do bridges as well then you also need to get the implant bar/bridge module. At this point i would simply upgrade your dongle to a complete restorative/ you get all the modules for only 700 more then your premium design seat renewal, upgrade is around 3700. If you want to just do the abutment design and implant bar/ bridge module both modules are 2500 each and yearly combined is 500. DO the math for 1500 less and 200 more a year you get all the modules, minus ortho and implant studio. you get premium design, abutment design, implant bar/bridge, removable, partial and all scan model builder. all for around 2500 a year.
Thanks, just what I needed.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! I had no idea those fees were that high...is this where I input my snied @ss Exocad comment?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Wow!!! I had no idea those fees were that high...is this where I input my snied @ss Exocad comment?

lol!

Compared to years ago 2500 a year for full modules is a sweat deal in 3shape world, other were or are still paying well over 3500 for everything then add ortho and implant study well over 4k. LOL

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
lol!

Compared to years ago 2500 a year for full modules is a sweat deal in 3shape world, other were or are still paying well over 3500 for everything then add ortho and implant study well over 4k. LOL

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Sevan you wouldn't know what just the license renewal for basic no upgrades on a D500

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sevan you wouldn't know what just the license renewal for basic no upgrades on a D500

Premium design seat for C&B only is $1950.00 yearly doesn't matter on scanner. Secondary seat is 1500 yearly abutment design is 500 yearly bundled with implant bar/bridge is 650 yearly, all scan MB is 950 yearly. CR (complete restorative all modules is 2500 yearly. only make sense to the CR. Each dealer price will vary some charge more some just charge what 3Shape says.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Premium design seat for C&B only is $1950.00 yearly doesn't matter on scanner. Secondary seat is 1500 yearly abutment design is 500 yearly bundled with implant bar/bridge is 650 yearly, all scan MB is 950 yearly. CR (complete restorative all modules is 2500 yearly. only make sense to the CR. Each dealer price will vary some charge more some just charge what 3Shape says.

Thanks again for all the first rate information our seller is in Arizona and don't open up till 12:00 noon, we always have to wait a half a day to get info and that comes in a contradictory form sometimes, is their a way to switch to another seller without going through the original seller and to top it off they want $2200. for the basic license.
Thanks again

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the first rate information our seller is in Arizona and don't open up till 12:00 noon, we always have to wait a half a day to get info and that comes in a contradictory form sometimes, is their a way to switch to another seller without going through the original seller and to top it off they want $2200. for the basic license.
Thanks again

Original seller must okay the transfer with the new reseller CC'ed in the email the rest is done by the new reseller, and if the old reseller disagree they will most likely get a email from 3shape HQ, they can not say NO in anyway on a transfer, and you have to give no reason at all for transferring.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Original seller must okay the transfer with the new reseller CC'ed in the email the rest is done by the new reseller, and if the old reseller disagree they will most likely get a email from 3shape HQ, they can not say NO in anyway on a transfer, and you have to give no reason at all for transferring.
Thanks I need to find a better reseller

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I need to add the add on to our 3 Shape D 500 to do screw down abutments, I've read the manual, is there anything else that is not covered in the manual. Also what is the purchase price. Thanks
there are work arounds to making screw retained crowns in 3shape without paying their absurd fees. i have a d700 and we do NOT pay for abutment designer.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Thanks I could use that, I'm having trouble just getting to scan abutment and gingival mask in the same sequence

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks I could use that, I'm having trouble just getting to scan abutment and gingival mask in the same sequence
just input as a regular crown. use light coat of scan spray or foot powder
then after all designs are completed, add the access hole.

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
I Did do that but with 2 scans and with foot powder didnt try add hole was told needed add on, soon as i get license on dongle transferred will give another go, Thanks for your time.