Orbix articulators and Exocad

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Hi everyone, am looking to see if any knowledgeable techs out there have managed to incorporate this into model creator. I can't find anything to download and install from the web. If you've done it yourself I'd love to know how you did it. Thanks very much in advance.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Measure the diameter of the connection point and the length.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Putting on full arch models or quadrants?

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Both really 2th. All my models are analogue at the moment and have been using orbit for about 18yrs. I really like them. Have been using exo for around 6mths but just find the choices a bit limited in model creator. As my clients gradually move into ios and I get models printed I'd like to continue using the orbit if poss

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Firkin spell check. Orbix not orbit.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Why not scan the orbix female end and add it to your model creator module/file or Mesh them using that fancy mesh program.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Why not scan the orbix female end and add it to your model creator module/file or Mesh them using that fancy mesh program.
Thought about that, as yet never used any mesh software. Whole new ball game for me. Willing to learn for sure.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Thought about that, as yet never used any mesh software. Whole new ball game for me. Willing to learn for sure.
Depending on who you bought your support/exocad from, I'm sure they will help you incorporate it directly into the module creator for you...that way it makes it a thousand times easier than doing what your doing right now...lol I use Orbix too...just for stone models though.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Depending on who you bought your support/exocad from, I'm sure they will help you incorporate it directly into the module creator for you...that way it makes it a thousand times easier than doing what your doing right now...lol I use Orbix too...just for stone models though.
Reseller support??, just do it yourself. This will be directly in the attachment folder for Model Creator.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Reseller support??, just do it yourself. This will be directly in the attachment folder for Model Creator.
Not sure you can, some resellers have their own version of exocad platform, i.e. cameo, collab, ident, etc..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Not sure you can, some resellers have their own version of exocad platform, i.e. cameo, collab, ident, etc..
Most every version is open enough to add attachments to Model Creator or tooth libraries, etc.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Thanks mate, using DOF HD. Will contact my reseller.