Updating site and looking for Moderators

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I also vote Doris, vurban, contraluz, 2th, ps2, tayeb, off the top of my head. Heck 70% of the member here would be great additional Mods, except for, "the usual suspects" :D
I very much appreciate your vote of confidence! However, I am in the same boat you, Doris and probably many others are: the day only has so many hours...

Additionally: although, I have been a member for a while, I only started participating less than two years ago. So, I am fairly new to the 'club'...

:Hello:

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I very much appreciate your vote of confidence! However, I am in the same boat you, Doris and probably many others are: the day only has so many hours...

Additionally: although, I have been a member for a while, I only started participating less than two years ago. So, I am fairly new to the 'club'...

:Hello:

Understood, you've always been so even keeled and informative with your posts, that your name came to my mind :)

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
"You will be considered based on your participation and contributions to the site."

I assume that means valuable participation and contributions. That puts me out haha.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Must be the Swiss in me and our obsession for neutrality and not upsetting anybody... ;)
I thought nobody wanted to take on the Swiss becauss of the mountains and the unknown tools on the special issue real Swiss Army knife. Probably a bazooka next to the scissors.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Poor Travis
not much to pick from

image.php

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Thoughts on chat rooms? (live chatting)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
a Discord room might be nice, the ability to troubleshoot a problem without using proprietary Apple Facetime or silly Tango apps.

live demos

that kind of thing.

is that what you had in mind ?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

It's one of those things I've never done. Always just been a forum type, but then again I'm 58, so...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
it is both a traditional chat via type, VOIP room, 1-1 Video chat, and conference calling.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I thought nobody wanted to take on the Swiss becauss of the mountains
That! Plus, cheese and chocolate were not enough to warrant an invasion, either...

unknown tools on the special issue real Swiss Army knife
Now, that is classified info!!! Don't be surprised when the Swiss foreign intelligence service pays you a visit...

o_O

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That! Plus, cheese and chocolate were not enough to warrant an invasion, either...

Now, that is classified info!!! Don't be surprised when the Swiss foreign intelligence service pays you a visit...

o_O
What, those foppish multicolored guys at the pope's palace?