R

Ryan Lewis DMD MSD

Reaction score
If anyone has an ivobase they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thats for an ivocap, ivobase doesnt need the water bath. I saw an ivobase on rebay recently for about $7000..

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Wow, I thought Ivoclar sued Zubler for their intellectual property rights stemming from eMax issues.
Wonder how they made that bath without getting another lawsuit
LCM

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Wow, I thought Ivoclar sued Zubler for their intellectual property rights stemming from eMax issues.
Wonder how they made that bath without getting another lawsuit
LCM
Ivoclar doesn't sell the ivobath any longer.

S

Stanley G Gale

Reaction score
If anyone has an ivobase they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks
I have two Ivobase units. Prosthodontist and associated lab retiring and closing. Excellent almost new condition. Only used to process dentures, etc for one dentist. Have 12 flasks.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have two Ivobase units. Prosthodontist and associated lab retiring and closing. Excellent almost new condition. Only used to process dentures, etc for one dentist. Have 12 flasks.
How much?

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Ivocap a better system in my opinion. Sorry, maybe too late.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Why do you like it better? I have Ivocap but was considering getting an Ivobase for when I only have 1 case to process.

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
I have never used the IvoBase system. But from what I understand this is what I didn't like. IvoBase capsules are one use only. You know with Ivocap, that leftover acrylic gets consolidated into other capsules, thus, no waste. Thats a biggie for me. I dislike waste. Ivobase you can only process one unit at a time. Ivocap depends on how many injectors and how big your water bath is. I don't understand what savings you think that you're going to get by investing in another system just to do one case at a time? Thats a lot of singles to process just to pay off the investment, forget being profitable. It no faster, the material isn't better. Just my 2cents.
I think Kulzer, on the other hand did it right when they designed the Palajet system. The flasks take 2 models, and the equipment is more compact. They took German engineering and improved it.

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
True. The other consideration not to purchase Ivobase, Ivocap, Palamat, etc., is technology. Avadent has made a small dent in what I get for CD’s from my prothodontist. The technology is getting better quickly so we’ll be able confidently produce off a scan. According to prostho doc, suction is better from a milled denture than conventional processes with post dam. But I’m a small lab. So I may be out of line if you’re a medium or large lab, but then likely you have the technology already!

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I am looking to pick a 2nd Ivobase or additional flasks, if anyone has any??:)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Saw one just listed on ebay for $9k..

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I can get it less from Ivoclar? (when they have a sale)

J

jignesh1021

Reaction score
Our dental office has a barely used Ivobase purchased brand new with the accessories for over 11k. We hoped on having a in house denture lab but that adventure failed with Covid and decides to sell the full setup for Ivobase. Please let me know if anyone is interested with legible offer.

J

jignesh1021

Reaction score
Our dental office has a barely used Ivobase purchased brand new with the accessories for over 11k. We hoped on having a in house denture lab but that adventure failed with Covid and decides to sell the full setup for Ivobase. Please let me know if anyone is interested with legible offer.
We can have our Lab Technician attest to its quality and its functional with still being in the warranty from the Ivoclar. Hardly 10 dentures were made before we were shut down during Covid