Facepalm cases

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
lots of very enthusiastic, happy faces at that event.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure if you say it with a mouth full of danish it comes out like “wuff da fushk”.
AFP_YD8QK.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This is what happens when the Dr wants to pick up the ERA and hader bar clips intraorally.. This case was a nightmare, Glidewell made the partial frame and I did the PFMs with hader and ERA. The dup'd models that they sent literally crumbled when I opened the flask. I eventually got the case sent out and returned from the holiday to this. Dr had to cut the anterior portion off becuase it locked over the hader bar. Reset/process :banghead: IMG_0288.JPG

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
.. but wait theres more... Great product I thought Id tell everyone about. Anyone in need of magical value lowering product for your emax? First use out of the box.. am I missing something? I promise I wont use this again..BangheadBanghead However, the crown did not stick.
IMG_0294.JPG

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
.. but wait theres more... Great product I thought Id tell everyone about. Anyone in need of magical value lowering product for your emax? First use out of the box.. am I missing something? I promise I wont use this again..BangheadBanghead However, the crown did not stick.
View attachment 28992
I know there are people that would pay dearly for that effect.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
yeah its very goth..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
should have ordered the 3"

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Black like my soul.

would be good for period piece teeth for film.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
View attachment 28992

you sure the liner and the furnace environment werent reacting badly to each other? maybe this liner wasnt meant for your type of heating elements ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
It is possible that it pulled some contaminants from the oven.. but sell it as a purge mat or something if thats what it does.. this is garbage.

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
As per request.... Dentist rings and says. I have a case here where its a cement on custom abutment and the screw has backed itself out. Its not my case, I don't know what material it is made from. Its a straumann implant. Any chance that you can de cemtent so I can re insert the abutment, torque it and re cement the unknown crown???.

Attachments

• WhatsApp.png
    WhatsApp.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 105
  • WhatsApp1.png
    WhatsApp1.png
    755.9 KB · Views: 95
Nia @ ADD Lab

Nia @ ADD Lab

Reaction score
Not as bad as NicelyMKV's butttttt still gross. ew.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
besides the blood, bite looks to be off. bite not taken in MI. no contacts anywhere.

Nia @ ADD Lab

Nia @ ADD Lab

Reaction score
besides the blood, bite looks to be off. bite not taken in MI. no contacts anywhere.

All of this docs impressions/bites are trash worthy. If I can find a "good" one ill post a pic. (this is from a doc that tried to negotiate for $55 brux. hahahahahaha)

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
We have this one doctor from one of those corporate offices that keeps on sending stone models of patients existing dentures and new impressions with no dentures.

Doctor keeps on insisting we should be able to skip the bite registration and go straight to try-in w teeth. Doctor says we should be able to use denture stone models and models from the impressions to get the right bite.

Last doctor's attempt consisted on the doctor calling us several times throughout the day. I guess doctor could not believe we couldn't do it that way Laugh

Top Bottom