Sold Lampert DentaPuk Phase Welder

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Up for sale is my trusty phase welder. Works on all metals, used very little. Great for doing partial repairs, adding teeth, clasps. Just used it to weld some hader bars a few weeks ago. Argon tank not included. Upgrading to a laser. $3000 or best offer.
1.jpg 3.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Looks to be in really good shape. Taking good care of your stuff, are we :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ha thanks, youll get your commission when it sells. Its so perty because it really hasnt been used much. Maybe 1-2x a month, sometimes unused for months.. but its gotten me out of a lot.. I think Al has a similar one. I charge $50 a weld and this thing only takes a minute or two, quick money. It comes with a pin setter also, so you can weld tooth posts on partials. It took me a few minutes to weld each hader bar attachment in noble metal, without solder, although you can use it.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
"Are the speakers and sub woofer included ?',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh wait , :confused: my bad .

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
Up for sale is my trusty phase welder. Works on all metals, used very little. Great for doing partial repairs, adding teeth, clasps. Just used it to weld some hader bars a few weeks ago. Argon tank not included. Upgrading to a laser. $3000 or best offer.
View attachment 28824 View attachment 28825

Not looking to spend that much money, but I am looking for a welder. Are any of these argon welders good? How big of a tank does one need. I was in a jam, trying to cut and solder a case the other day. Took it to another lab and in 5 minutes they were done. I seldom need one, but that wouldve saved me a ton of aggravation.
What laser are you upgrading to?

Thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What laser are you upgrading to?

th

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
These are over $6000 new. I doubt you’ll find a German quality welder for less, the new Chinese ones on eBay are 5k. PM me an offer if you’re interested.
This is a great way to offer a partial repair service to new or former clients, partial repairs have gotten me plenty of kudos and CnB work from getting my foot in the door with a useful service.

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
These are over $6000 new. I doubt you’ll find a German quality welder for less, the new Chinese ones on eBay are 5k. PM me an offer if you’re interested.
This is a great way to offer a partial repair service to new or former clients, partial repairs have gotten me plenty of kudos and CnB work from getting my foot in the door with a useful service.

Affinity,

Not doubting your word at all here man, but look on Alibaba.com. Same welders on ebay for $5K are $2,000.00 on Alibaba. All made in china. I'm going to PM you, and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Same welder this is not. Alibaba I am not. $2000 is a lot to spend on a turd.

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
Same welder this is not. Alibaba I am not. $2000 is a lot to spend on a turd.
It sure is!!. Seriously considering your welder. No one beats the Germans in making good products. Hope you didn't take this personally.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
No way did I take it personally, I don't advise anyone buying Chinese gear.. a metal hinge articulator maybe..

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Either way, Id like this gone this week, so PM me an offer or I can throw it up on Ebay for $3k, I wanted to give DLN members first crack.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Huh, i was just making enquires about these, I'm in the UK so cant help you out on the sale, but what I'm not clear on is what the main limitations of these are compared to a laser welder?

These are still useable for crown and bridge work?

Or are they to lower powered?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Looks like its going to make me happy for a while longer, the deal on the laser fell through last minute, go figure, so I will be keeping it for now. Thanks

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Looks like its going to make me happy for a while longer, the deal on the laser fell through last minute, go figure, so I will be keeping it for now. Thanks
decided against selling it? or decided you want to have it afterall?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I was going to upgrade to a laser but the deal fell through.