Bars

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Anybody on here milling bars? I need someone here in the states to mill bars for me. Thanks.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
check the sponsors, Alien might do them, never used them and no intention. Axis in the south. how far abroad you looking to send your faxes to ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i just checked the sponsors and am aghast that Alien is gone, and we are now more supplier focused sponsoring than actual manufacturing partners.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i just checked the sponsors and am aghast that Alien is gone, and we are now more supplier focused sponsoring than actual manufacturing partners.
Saro pulled back a few months ago. Guessing he needed money for the full page ads in the magazines. Striking, if you missed it I'll upload it.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i saw the lmt mag full page ad. wow.

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
Why not Nobel? They're competitive on price and put out a quality product in 5 business days. They don't do all the newer platforms like Conelog and Astra EV, but for the platforms they do, it's hard to go wrong. Their warranty/remake policy is also very lenient, which comes in handy when dealing with multiple implants.
Milling bars is not for the faint of heart!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Dito

Although not US, but Canada, I can only recommend Panthera!

I ship worlwide faster than many other company, so not important that we are located in Canada :)
Ohh and AnAppleaDay, since they are not sponsor here I will not feel bad to say : Why not nobel? Well because I am the inventor with my team of their solution that is well outdated now.

By the way if someone tell you that Panthera is expensive well they are wrong I offer about the best price and also the longest warranty, it will cost you nothing to call me ;)

And we do ALL implant system, when I say all, i mean it, like ALL
;) :)

Best

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
I scan and design ( Nobel 2G ) my own bars. Have done a few for others at $50.00 over my cost.
Bar normally back in 4 days. Awesome work flow.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I ship worlwide faster than many other company, so not important that we are located in Canada :)
Ohh and AnAppleaDay, since they are not sponsor here I will not feel bad to say : Why not nobel? Well because I am the inventor with my team of their solution that is well outdated now.

By the way if someone tell you that Panthera is expensive well they are wrong I offer about the best price and also the longest warranty, it will cost you nothing to call me ;)

And we do ALL implant system, when I say all, i mean it, like ALL
;) :)

Best
We did a Bourke style with mk1 with you guys. Awesome. Most enjoyable bar I worked all year.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We did a Bourke style with mk1 with you guys. Awesome. Most enjoyable bar I worked all year.
Never done one of those. The superstructure looks huge and concerns me regarding hiding it well and enough sufficient acrylic strength/thickness.

Is it all about (like everything else) selection of the apropriate solution to the pts situation, and only using one when they have no ridge left at all? or it's been surgically removed?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Never done one of those. The superstructure looks huge and concerns me regarding hiding it well and enough sufficient acrylic strength/thickness.

Is it all about (like everything else) selection of the apropriate solution to the pts situation, and only using one when they have no ridge left at all? or it's been surgically removed?
The one I did had plenty of room. We had the secondary silicoated in pink.
Yes, these are great where appropriate

Proper space for these is like screw retained 12-15mm at least. IMO bars with removable dentures is about facial support and cantilever. The other consideration is excessive VDO.

Last edited:
I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Saw the title..... what would you think? Clicked right on it...Booooo.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Maybe I should have been more specific. Who in the US has a mill that will mill bars besides Nobel? Anybody can scan and design.