3D Printer

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have a good 3D printer that's good for production to print an average of 8 models a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Looking to replace or augment the Form 2?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you willing to spend a few hundred grand?

if not, bye.

if so, Objet Connex series. alternatively 3dsystems MJP series (avoid service through 3rd party)

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Does anyone know or have a good 3D printer that's good for production to print an average of 8 models a day.

The Asiga Pro 2 or MAX could easily print 8 full arch models or more models in 8 hours or less... The attached picture of stacked models took about 4-4.5 hours to print... if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 4 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 4 full arch models vertically. Asiga Pro 2 has the largest build plate and z axis (verticle axis of 200mm) The Max has a slightly smaller build plate and a Z axis of 75mm. Pro 2 is $24,990 and the Max is 13,990

Attachments

• asiga model stack.jpg
    asiga model stack.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 109
  • asiga model stack.jpg
    asiga model stack.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 87
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The Asiga Pro 2 or MAX could easily print 8 full arch models or more models in 8 hours or less... The attached picture of stacked models took about 4-4.5 hours to print... if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 4 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 4 full arch models vertically. Asiga Pro 2 has the largest build plate and z axis (verticle axis of 200mm) The Max has a slightly smaller build plate and a Z axis of 75mm. Pro 2 is $24,990 and the Max is 13,990
did you mean

if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 8 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 8 full arch models vertically.

O

oscar102624

Reaction score

I'm definitely interested in the Pro 2

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
did you mean
4/8 models... I meant 4 FULL (upper and lower) arch models, or 8 models if your only printing either an upper OR lower...

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
I agree
I agree. The Pro 2 is a great printer. I couldn't be happier with mine.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score

4-4.5 hours... what layer thickness is this at?