Reaction score
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I like the way this thread keeps chugging on

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Maintanance should be minimal. 2 degree taper, with plenty of length for retention.
This was seated over six months ago, no issues. Nice thing is, patient can have the feeling
of a fixed, but remove to for hygiene.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
What am I missing about your procedure that you have notches on the land area, and the land area is gone in the first picture. Just can't figure it out. Could you please help an idiot.
Index notches for putty matrices to transfer set up to hardware.
I don't always notch mine until after set up/trial...
I could be wrong, but that's expected workflow for that type of thing.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Sorry for the weird post. My fat fingers hit reply twice...

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
The notches were for a putty matrix. I duplicate all my implant case using Zhermack silicon.
So the first photo was with the duplicate with the cast cut back to invest. Technique has been very accurate,
with no issues.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The notches were for a putty matrix. I duplicate all my implant case using Zhermack silicon.
So the first photo was with the duplicate with the cast cut back to invest. Technique has been very accurate,
with no issues.
Thank you!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It just ensures proper orientation. I hate doubt. It creates stress
Yep. Variable removale or mitigation is key to most of this. There are enough we can't control.

Guy that trained me said my job was the same as Cool Hand Luke's Warden. To get it across to every model, every process, every die that "You will conform" and "a failure to communicate" was not an option.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Yep. Variable removale or mitigation is key to most of this. There are enough we can't control.

Guy that trained me said my job was the same as Cool Hand Luke's Warden. To get it across to every model, every process, every die that "You will conform" and "a failure to communicate" was not an option.
" What we have here is a" love that movie!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
My first post here. I have been mostly focusing on festooning for the past week. The Lab I work does not ask for any festooning at all. I am interviewing at another lab that is more artistic. what improvements should I make?
I am hoping that they are looking for someone that they can mold and educate. I just want to learn techniques. This Forum is very helpful.
anyways have at it any advice bad or good is well needed.
The lab would like to see Photos of my work over the weekend are any of these good?
IMG_20171206_080253.jpg IMG_20171130_102831.jpg 20171220_113016.jpg 20171220_114318-1.jpg 20171220_113518.jpg

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
My first post here. I have been mostly focusing on festooning for the past week. The Lab I work does not ask for any festooning at all. I am interviewing at another lab that is more artistic. what improvements should I make?
I am hoping that they are looking for someone that they can mold and educate. I just want to learn techniques. This Forum is very helpful.
anyways have at it any advice bad or good is well needed.
The lab would like to see Photos of my work over the weekend are any of these good?
View attachment 28693 View attachment 28694 View attachment 28695 View attachment 28696 View attachment 28697
Both labs should be driving to keep you, IMO.
Work is clean; any improvement/artistic thrust would be easy to tweak from there.
Competency is obvious.