Nobel Trefoil Help

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
We went to the trefoil training this weekend in Yorba Linda and it was a great course for the surgeons and GPS,but the lab portion was lacking info. It went something like, so do your waxup, make this here matrix and BING!!! It is ready for delivery.. A lot of it we can figure out but there is a lot of missing threads here?? Has anyone done one yet? Need some help here. We have several cases coming up and want to be well prepared for the day of surgery..

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We went to the trefoil training this weekend in Yorba Linda and it was a great course for the surgeons and GPS,but the lab portion was lacking info. It went something like, so do your waxup, make this here matrix and BING!!! It is ready for delivery.. A lot of it we can figure out but there is a lot of missing threads here?? Has anyone done one yet? Need some help here. We have several cases coming up and want to be well prepared for the day of surgery..
Can your Nobel rep drop in? They really ought to be involved on the first case or two in the area, at minimum.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
easy.

the bar is premanufactured. you buy it in a pack of 3.

so size up the patient for "best" alignment and screw it in. work from there.

not kidding. trefoil was made to cut labs out of making bars, because Panthera was started by former Nobel bar makers. so cut panthera out, means premanufactured bars.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I hope you didnt pay for that course if you left having to ask us how to do it..

I liked this idea the first time I heard of it... when it was the SFI bar.. yeah those didnt sell either. (said in David Spade hollywood minute voice)

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Can your Nobel rep drop in? They really ought to be involved on the first case or two in the area, at minimum.
My Nobel rep was there and had the same opinion about a lack of details!no one in our region has done a case yet, so every one around here is greeeeen!!!!

Last edited:
J

J Pierce

Reaction score
easy.

the bar is premanufactured. you buy it in a pack of 3.

so size up the patient for "best" alignment and screw it in. work from there.

not kidding. trefoil was made to cut labs out of making bars, because Panthera was started by former Nobel bar makers. so cut panthera out, means premanufactured bars.
It comes 1 to a kit not 3 and is one size fits all.
And the course was free

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
it was based on the Novum bar that was Around from 99 to 07 and was discontinued .

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to know a bit more after next Tuesday, as there is a presentation I will be attending.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I look forward to your opinion on the topic..

G

grantoz

Reaction score
what are going to charge for it?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
what are going to charge for it?
Still trying to determine price at this point? Don't want to discuss fees publicly, but you can pm me and we can discuss gladly.. I will say that I Have heard labs charging from $1500 to $2500 range for labor and final prosthetic..
and feel free to pm me and we can chat about itBeer

M

mikemed66

Reaction score
Going in March to Denver goid info so far will ask lots of questions

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I will be there as well!! Lets meet upBeer

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
FYI, IMO. Its a limited option. Not every patient is a candidate for this prosthesis. Yes, it may be less expensive.
But due to the amount of bone reduction, more difficult to cleanse, it once again is limited. And can only be done
on the mandible arch.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
FYI, IMO. Its a limited option. Not every patient is a candidate for this prosthesis. Yes, it may be less expensive.
But due to the amount of bone reduction, more difficult to cleanse, it once again is limited. And can only be done
on the mandible arch.
theyve made that fact abundantly clear. its not made for everyone, and they are proud of that.

Top Bottom