Need help and guide, open discussion for everyone. Topic: My grey and ugly color zirconia

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
So, hello everyone. I am a very new player in the world of CAD / CAM Zirconia. A supplier sell me a system consisting of Bruxzir HT block, Burxzir dipping liquid, and Tanaka ZirColor

I have been playing with them for around one month, almost 70 units of crowns of trial and error, but still get no good result.

If you dont mind, i will tell you how I do my zirconia, and please correct me and tell me where I do wrong. I am very open to all you guys are telling me. And i promise to tell you the result from all your seuggestion.

So, I was instructed (by the supplier) to dip the milled green-state zirconia into the Bruxzir liquid for 5 minutes (although the instructions said it should be 15 minutes, but i dont dare to try coz 5 minutes dipping already give me a very dark color),and then dry it with tissue / napkins, then i put it into a dish dryer (only heat, no vapor),for one hour. and then take it out, stain it with Tanaka ZirColor. and go to sintering directly.

The result, sometimes very gray, sometimes very light,and very hard to match with the shade guide.

I hope someone here could give me some guide. Thank you :)
one year later, what were your results Kelvin?

D

Donnie Praditya Sugiarto

Reaction score
one year later, what were your results Kelvin?
2020. Kelvin is now one of the best technician in Indonesia. He is also currently one of Shofu Speaker in Southeast Asia area :DBird

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
are you ... serious? i can't tell.

D

Donnie Praditya Sugiarto

Reaction score
are you ... serious? i can't tell.
Yess, he is more active in Instagram, you can check his IG : Zirmon Dental Atelier. He post all of his works on Instagram Bird Bird Bird Bird Bird

Last year, besides many events in Indonesia, he was a Shofu Speaker in CAPP Singapore (CAPP is the only CAD/CAM exhibition in Southeast Asia) as well as a Shofu Speaker in Manila Phillipines (I forget the exhibition name).

He is also a very nice guy, ha..ha.. :D:D:D