Which Investment for Lithium Disilicate

J

jms804

Reaction score
WITH THE NEW INVESTMENTS THAT HAVE HIT THE MARKET RECENTLY ( JP VEST, GC LISI INVESTMENT AND PREMIUM FROM IVOCLAR) HAS ANYONE TRIED ALL OF THESE ? IF SO , IS THERE A CLEAR WINNER.

THANKS,
JACK

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
WITH THE NEW INVESTMENTS THAT HAVE HIT THE MARKET RECENTLY ( JP VEST, GC LISI INVESTMENT AND PREMIUM FROM IVOCLAR) HAS ANYONE TRIED ALL OF THESE ? IF SO , IS THERE A CLEAR WINNER.

THANKS,
JACK
You may not be aware of this, but all caps anywhere in online communities whether message boards, forums, email, etc is considered shouting. We're a thick skinnned bunch, and probably nobody will mind, but other places may not be as ... understanding.

And I don't know.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Talladium's Galaxy II, used it with e.max and now LiSi. Works great for us.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
IMG_0582.JPG
Recently tried this one from DVA. Good results. Call them for a sample. Used the 12~12 mix. Only thing I didn't care for was it's a three min mix.
IMG_0584.JPG This is the one I've used at least 15 years. If ain't broke don't fix it. One min mix.
Both have Very minimal reaction layer. Most areas none.
TheDVA is harder but divests just as easy. With the pressing of more milled wax the harder may have an advantage if you're worried about finning. Both give me clean drop on pressings. Just mix well.
My two cents.;)

user name

user name

Reaction score

THANKS,
JACK
I LIKE ZUBLER 144. CAN YOU HEAR ME?

J

jms804

Reaction score

THANKS,
JACK
I LIKE ZUBLER 144. CAN YOU HEAR ME?

THANKS,
JACK
You may not be aware of this, but all caps anywhere in online communities whether message boards, forums, email, etc is considered shouting. We're a thick skinnned bunch, and probably nobody will mind, but other places may not be as ... understanding.

And I don't know.
Thanks, I wasn't aware.

doug

doug

Reaction score
We use microstar, good results and naven't had any issues. I have some GC press vest to try

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Zubler concepvest is better than 144 for pressing lithium disilicates. Smoother surfaces. Samples for those tjat contact me directly.

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
I am always very happy with JPvest, it helps me keep my surface texture I put in on wax so I don't need to touch the surface after pressings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

K

KIM

Reaction score
Jensen has tested Microstar HS with all of the LDs currently on the market and it works well with all of them, FYI! You can also use it to cast alloy too......

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Only thing I didn't care for was it's a three min mix

Three min mix11.....that must see like a lifetime!!

We use JP Vest, like the little / no reaction layer.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
JP vest, here....

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Ok....all of you (In the USA) that arent working for jp or.microstar ...call me...I will send you samples of conceptvest...you try and we will compare....number is below.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Wow...someone is paying attention..ok.

972-600-9187
770-921-2131

Either works.

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
We have tried several different investments. We used microstar for many years. We are now using conceptvest from Zubler and absolutely love the results. It's a very consistent product.

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
I didn't think Zubler was a sponsor on the DLN any longer. I guess just anyone can come around and hawk their wares.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Answering a question doesn't constitute selling, but it would be nice if Travis had the $$$$upport

Top Bottom