Help Wanted Future opportunity in South Jersey

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Hello guys, many of you know I just started my lab, and I am watching it taking its very first baby steps. I love this feeling!

Anyhow, if anyone looking forward expanding his or her career, my lab will always be open for everyone who is passionate and smart.

If anyone located in or close to South Jersey I will be happy to meet up and put ideas on the table. My office is expanding, and I would love to share my success with talented dental technicians.

Feel free to reach me on here or follow the links below for our Facebook page. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/TechnoDentDentalLab/

You may also search Techno Dent Dental Lab, located in Washington Twp, NJ

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
good for you man! America is the land of opportuniy and congratulations on growing so fast since opening.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Awesome! So happy for you! You've done amazingly.
Talent you've got to spare, and hard work with it, well, just glad I'm not your competition.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
nice area!

Thanks! it is 20 mins away from Philadelphia, 5th biggest city in population I believe

good for you man! America is the land of opportuniy and congratulations on growing so fast since opening.

God Bless America!

Awesome! So happy for you! You've done amazingly.
Talent you've got to spare, and hard work with it, well, just glad I'm not your competition.

Thank you man! If I was in your area we will grow together! when I approach a client knowing he is working with the lab I used to work with, I back away, I love to respect my business relations, though many would disagree with me and say it's an open market but I still don't like the idea of approaching and stealing clients from my dental lab friends.

Our competition are the labs who are taking jobs from this beautiful country, I don't mind seeing crowns being sold for $50 as long as it is done in the US, not some where else.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
" I don't mind seeing crowns being sold for $50 as long as it is done in the US, not some where else."

You cant possibly really believe that? Are you going to work for $50/ unit? If not you, then who? This is a symptom, not the cause.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thank you man! If I was in your area we will grow together! when I approach a client knowing he is working with the lab I used to work with, I back away, I love to respect my business relations, though many would disagree with me and say it's an open market but I still don't like the idea of approaching and stealing clients from my dental lab friends.

Our competition are the labs who are taking jobs from this beautiful country, I don't mind seeing crowns being sold for $50 as long as it is done in the US, not some where else.
Great attitude. I tell offices
"If you have a good relationship and are happy with your current lab, I'm not looking to disrupt that. But just want to let you know I'm here locally and available even if you only need me once every six months or a year.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hows that working out for ya JMN?

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
" I don't mind seeing crowns being sold for $50 as long as it is done in the US, not some where else."

You cant possibly really believe that? Are you going to work for $50/ unit? If not you, then who? This is a symptom, not the cause.

I visited a clinic doing there FCZ for $40.90.. what bothered me is the 90 cents lol.. at the end of the day everyone has his market share, these labs who are doing crowns for cheap probably has an excuse, the management consider numbers, me and many other small to medium size business understand what it takes to produce a beautiful restoration, that's why I can never imagine myself selling a crown for that cheap. maybe I am wrong and maybe right

Actually quite well. Billed out already this year the same amount as all of last year.

If they are happy, I can't *take* them anyway. But once they try, and see the quality and detail, they are usually with me for every case type I handle

I always get this answer "We are happy with our lab".
my response, "I am not here to make you happy, I am here to make you happier".

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I should specify that I tell offices that after 6 months or so of marketing to them. If they are unhappy, I get them before that.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I should specify that I tell offices that after 6 months or so of marketing to them. If they are unhappy, I get them before that.
What does "6 months or so of marketing to them" entail?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What does "6 months or so of marketing to them" entail?
That continues to change as my knowledge increases. But I have been there 12 times by then, have outlined every treatment option I can assist with, have been sending a monthly newsletter to them that I'd be shocked if the Doc didn't read because of it's content (gotten a few atta-boys from my docs on it),and generally by the time I say that, It's time to be slowing to 1 visit every month, then every 2 months, because they know me on sight and exactly what I can do for them.

I don't just give them a script book and leave.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
can you give us a sampler of your newsletter?

im just curious what kind of content you put in there being a 1man show.

if i out a newsletter out i would be outlining new materials in the field, doing diatribes on digital manufacturing, citing issues with suppliers and manufacturers, and doing a case presentation or two.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
can you give us a sampler of your newsletter?

im just curious what kind of content you put in there being a 1man show.

if i out a newsletter out i would be outlining new materials in the field, doing diatribes on digital manufacturing, citing issues with suppliers and manufacturers, and doing a case presentation or two.
Content is generally like the things Travis posts in the News section. But I go searching far and wide. I keep a list in my favorites bar and drop things in there as I come across them, then I attempt to group and do a focus on a particular area of dentistry, the impact of other factors, or the impact they can make by being aware and looking for certain markers.
Everything is sourced, everything says exactly where it came from. All of them say where to look to continue researching or reading more on the topic, or even how to contact the study authors if they want.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ok so at first I thought it sounded a bit like the guy who wants to carry the girls books, until she gets to her boyfriend.. but now I see you are FAR more diligent than I am contacting offices. Sounds like you have a solid plan. Ive thought about doing newsletters and such, but I just couldnt walk into an office every month that isnt interested, hoping to get one case a year. Its soul crushing after awhile.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ok so at first I thought it sounded a bit like the guy who wants to carry the girls books, until she gets to her boyfriend.. but now I see you are FAR more diligent than I am contacting offices. Sounds like you have a solid plan. Ive thought about doing newsletters and such, but I just couldnt walk into an office every month that isnt interested, hoping to get one case a year. Its soul crushing after awhile.
Thanks for thinking so. It's not as solid as I want it to be, but it gets more so as I learn and adapt common knowledge into locally acceptable practices.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
@JMN does a decent job on his newsletter. lots of info, solid stuff.
completely different from what i do, and i may steal some of his ideas (with permission!) lol

Top Bottom