For Sale Long list of for sale items...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Finally getting around to this on the day off....so here goes. Pictures will be added soonly!

Bioform Shade Guide - New but in an opened box (no scratches, no chips, no missing shades). I dont recall retail on this, so please make a reasonable offer. it is NEW, not been used.

Medium Brass Full Arch Articulators - ALL NEW, i pulled them out of a drum of articulators myself, still have the oil residue. No plaster, no markings, no missing screws. retail $12 each.....buy 1-10 of them they are $9/ea, buy 11-20 of them they are $8/ea, buy 20+ or the entire lot of im guessing ~50 and they are $7/each.

Empress Stains - These look to be slightly used, none are full. lets say they are all approx half of full....as follows:
B1, B2/B3/B4, D4, 110/120, 310 (2 of them),D2/D3 (2 of them),A2/A3/A3.5 (2 of them),A1, A4, C1/C2, C3/C4, white, caramel brown, black, and a half tube of Emax glaze paste.
Make an offer, these arent available anymore so they are hard to find....but newer stuff is around so make an offer or they go in the trash!

EMax Ingots - HO0 (8),MO4 (3),MO0 (4),MO1 (3),LTBL1 (4),MO2 (3). These retail around $25/ingot. There are 25 ingots in total, retail would be approx $675. Selling the entire lot for $375.

BioForm Anterior and Posterior Full Cards - Anterior cards retail for $42.50, Posteriors for $21.50. Various shades and moulds, but nothing out of the norm for a thriving denture setup (that means no crazy dark or uber bleach sets). Anterior Cards (34) retail $1445, Posterior Cards (42) retail $903. Total retail is $2348 of Bioform teeth. Entire lot $2000, plus there are 4 posterior cards of BioBlend teeth, and 1 posterior card of Bioform I will throw in as extras. Nothing wrong with the BioBlends, one of the Bioform bicuspids was ground on, but the rest of the set is new. Plus I will include the single drawer tooth cabinet.

GC Initial MC - All unopened Dentin shades A1, A2, B2, Incisal shade E58, and a bottle of MC+ MC/Zr liquid. Retail at $35/bottle of porcelain plus $20 for the liquid = $160. Selling whole lot for $80 (half price for brand new)

Denture Base Material - 2 boxes of HydroCryl denture base material. One box is new and unopened. Other box looks to be new, but the plastic is ripped off the top. I have no idea what is supposed to be inside the box but can get a list of items if someone does know. No idea retail on these so make an offer or they go in the trash!

Vita VM13 - Full kit of what looks to be nearly all unopened bottles of 3D shades. Make an offer. I can get a list of each shade and bottle for someone seriously interested.

Vita Omega 900 - all 3D shades as follows have the powder opaque, opacious dentin, dentin, and there is one bottle of window (WIN). 4L1.5, 4L2.5, 4R1.5, 4R2.5, 4M1, 4M2, 4M3, 5M1, 5M2, 5M3. Most bottles look to be 90% full or more. Make an offer.

Ceramco II - Giant ass box of Ceramco II porcelain powders, plus theres some Finesse and all sorts of stuff in there. too much to document easily. Would be a fun setup for at home farting around, or if someone is still using CII then this is a dirt cheap way to stock up. $50 for the lot.

C&B Wax Stuffs - BelleWax green and yellow Dip wax. Green i used one dip pot worth, didnt like it, yellow is 90% used. Kerr Preformed Pontic Kit, Yellow Sprue Trees, Ivoclar 10ga sprue rods. Wax Calipers. $20 and its yours or make an offer. otherwise it goes in the trash.

Jelenko BBC Polish - New unused. People who use this stuff swear by it, its not my style but hey...Im not Canadian and i wont tell your wife. No idea how much it costs, so throw me a number or it gets thrown in the trash.

Gallon Bag of 0 Degree - Plastic Kenson 0deg cards. New, unused, never ground on. should be 75-100 cards in there, didnt count. bag weighs prob 3-5lb, so its full. These retail at $3.50/each. Guessing theres at least 75 cards puts the bag around $265. Entire bag for $100 or make an offer.

Ivoclar D-Sign - Looks to be a new, but opened, D-Sign Kit. No idea cost, so make an offer or out the window it goes.

Small Metal Tooth Cabinet - an oldie for sure, Steele's metal tooth cabinet. fairly small compared to some of the giant 30 drawer cabinets around here. Make an offer or it goes in the metal scrap pile.

7 Drawer Tooth Cabinet - No idea brand, but drawers slide with ease. Make me an offer.

Ivoclar In-Line - Again looks to be a new, but opened, kit of In-Line Bleach including D-Sign and In-Line bleach shade guide? Make me an offer or its trash.

Compressor - Not gonna lie, this is a giant BEAST of a compressor. Not for the small labs, sorry guys! Set up as 3 phase Champion 85 gallon, 5hp Baldor motor, routinely serviced here locally and motor replaced every 4 years. I saw it running and in action when it was unplugged. Works well, although too loud for me haha. All that said, unless youre paying to put in a 3phase breaker here, i cannot fire it up for you. Additionally, my kid grabbed the out line to the attached line filters and snapped it off trying to hang from it. Its a simple tap and rethread a new line and its ready to go. New retail on this bad boy is ~$3200. The owner wants $1800 for it. (its not mine) YOU are responsible for shipping and/or moving this thing!!!! I "may" help, but i moved it once and dont really look forward to moving it again. Will need a pallet jack and a lift. Without question.

Theres more stuff around here, so i will add as it jumps out at me. I will be posting pics, and can get more details and more images of things that may be requested. I will ship flat rate at my expense for the bulk of the light/small stuff. The heavier items we will determine shipping costs depending on quantity and where its going.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
d183906f180b24d868f0f5f3aad2be09.jpg
73e531125b44cb30440dcd8a8d252fb8.jpg
d3baf920e989d45cae9c425535cf703e.jpg
ac547f1d1c34e3a3e8009535f4312719.jpg
bfcc51d410d40838d43ef00f581e8bf8.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Zolid Fx MultiLayer - 98x16mm preshaded, 4 pucks as follows: 0/B1, 0/A1, B2/B3, A2/A3. Retail $169 each, will sell the lot for $610

CAP Z Complete 1100 - 98x16mm (1) and 98x12mm (1). I believe these retailed for $149 and $169. Will sell both for $250

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump for the bumpers

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
jeez, just scrolled on the pc. didnt realize tapatalk posted all those imagines in giant size. holy crapsticks thats annoying. my apologies everyone!

update: the jelenko BBC compound and wax pontics are gone, the Zolid FX ML 0/A1 is gone as well.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
jeez, just scrolled on the pc. didnt realize tapatalk posted all those imagines in giant size. holy crapsticks thats annoying. my apologies everyone!

update: the jelenko BBC compound and wax pontics are gone, the Zolid FX ML 0/A1 is gone as well.
Don't apologise, I'd rather have the full size images than have to squint to see the thumbs or wait for them to load on a mobile device.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

As with Zoro, I'm quite glad to see full size images.

Tradewindj

Tradewindj

Reaction score
Interested in the metal tooth cabinet.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Interested in the metal tooth cabinet.
make me an offer, anything really. its more of an antique than anything super awesome in my book. i can pm you specific dimensions and such as well. just let me know

Tradewindj

Tradewindj

Reaction score
make me an offer, anything really. its more of an antique than anything super awesome in my book. i can pm you specific dimensions and such as well. just let me know
PM please.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Just curious on the three phase compressor. I have the exact Baldor motor on my compressor and run it on my household 240 line. The spec tag on the motor lists it at 1 .phase.