Reaction score
We can't get coconuts up here.

Will these do?

th

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Lab slip said make SR FCZ on #29. Done.
Case comes back with new labslip and original yellow carbon copy. It said tooth number 29 but then said make it same size and shape as a first molar. Forgot to read the note section.
But then the new labslip still said #29. Come on, I'm a lab monkey not a burger flipper. help a brother out IMG_0904.JPG

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for doing that experiment, I was wondering about that.

lol..now you don't have to do it. I take the hit for you all here in finding theses things out :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I've told this one somewhere before, but...

Details are fuzzier now, case for anterior work. Dropped the opposing from about 4 ft. landing directly on the occ/inc. Powdered. 1 FT behind the boss who I was going to show something to about it. Humpty Dumpty had less pieces than this model did now.

Totally unflappable guy. Turned his chair around, looked down, and said the most frightening thing I'd ever heard from him.

"uuuuh-ooooh" followed quickly by 'Don't touch any of it"

He managed to get it back to a servicable state, with about 9 grams of superglue and an hour of twezering the next morning. And I never since have carried a case without a pan and both hands while walking in the lab.

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
8e24be7afa67ab86a4ec07195eb0dde8.jpg

I havent dine a suck down in years. Set the heat on, started to sag dropped it and turned the vacuum on..... And left it on so it wouldn't lift...... Nek minit..... Smell something burning and then the whole machine shuts down.... Nothing....I burned the motor. FML

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
8e24be7afa67ab86a4ec07195eb0dde8.jpg

I havent dine a suck down in years. Set the heat on, started to sag dropped it and turned the vacuum on..... And left it on so it wouldn't lift...... Nek minit..... Smell something burning and then the whole machine shuts down.... Nothing....I burned the motor. FML
If you're in a decent sized town you may be able to pick up a motor without shipping. There's a electric motor shop in most every town area for forklift motors, olf cart motors, various industrial motors... Maybe evrn if you have a 'real' old schol hardware store they could help you.

If you're geeky enough with electrons to be know you are trained enough to be safe, you may have just shorted over the startup capacitor or somehing lucky like that you can fix.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Y'all know it only takes one aw $hit to wipe out a hundred atta boys or girls, well I had my most recent one last week. I read the script, I knew I was supposed to leave a diastema between 8&9 on a max full immediate, cut one tooth off the model, the phone rang, after the call I went back to the set up, and forgot all about the diastema. I never gave it another thought until I got a call from the Doc wanting to know where the 3mm diastema was that he asked for? Aw $hit!!! There went a free remake! Now I'm working on building up those atta girls!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Pictures say it all. At least it's not the most annoying one of the 5 that I was processing.

Levered when opening.
20200706_000127.jpg 20200706_000119.jpg