Argen

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
I have been using Argen for as a milling center and have been pleased with what I've been receiving. They are also my 3Shape reseller. Everything with that has been fine as well.

The thing I've noticed is the different colored bags the units come in. Clear, green and black. I've questioned them about how many locations they have, nope it's all the same facility. Ok. So I really started taking mental notes about the units.

Black bag- fit/ margins are a bit off but manageable.

Green bag- shade is off however usually manageable especially if layering.

Clear bag- shade, fit and margins are all correct.

That's what I've noticed. Whether it's actually correct I haven't the clue. It's only what I think I've seen.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I have been using Argen for as a milling center and have been pleased with what I've been receiving. They are also my 3Shape reseller. Everything with that has been fine as well.

The thing I've noticed is the different colored bags the units come in. Clear, green and black. I've questioned them about how many locations they have, nope it's all the same facility. Ok. So I really started taking mental notes about the units.

Black bag- fit/ margins are a bit off but manageable.

Green bag- shade is off however usually manageable especially if layering.

Clear bag- shade, fit and margins are all correct.

That's what I've noticed. Whether it's actually correct I haven't the clue. It's only what I think I've seen.

Interesting. I've noticed the different colored bags also. Never really though about why though. I guess it would have some sort of logic involved in doing it this way. I will keep what you said in mind to see if I notice the same issues. Lately things have been looking good as far as shades go and I must say that they respond to customer concerns better than most companies that size.

Did you ask them specifically why different colored bags were used?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
They are probably their level of tech working your case, or what they get for cheapest at that moment.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Did you ask them specifically why different colored bags were used?
the guy never responded to the question. We were drinking though sooo.

They are probably their level of tech working your case, or what they get for cheapest at that moment.
doesn't appear to be. It's very random and the problems I've outlined are consistent
Maybe day of the week the case came in like lab pans? DontknowHmmmm2Questionmark
It's too random. I can go a couple/ few weeks getting clear then get a green one day then clear. I haven't gotten a black in a while.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Really haven't noticed differences, but I did notice another labs crown was in one of My bags rather than
my crown... Banghead
Argen still wants me to send back for credit even though they know I received the wrong crown and the other
lab would have called because they didn't receive their case either.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I've had the odd mix up but they will send fedex for the pickup.
I just put the old crown in the bag and they do the rest..

Top Bottom