AG Ceramill users unite!

M

MaxDentalLab

Reaction score
What should the latest version of the software be?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Its called update 3.5

E

ecltam

Reaction score
Dear all,
Thanks very much for your advices.
The problems seem to be solved now since we did the conversion formula.
Still no news for the AG update. At least the crowns now fit okay.
Will mill an long span implant bridge tmw and hopefully that fits okay.

Thanks again!

S

sam zaki

Reaction score
how to get Dentium implant library for Ceramill mind, I need superline cementable abutment original Dentium with body scan
if you give me a hand I'd be grateful
thanks
did u find it any where

S

sam zaki

Reaction score
I've used TruAbutment for Dentium implants. Not sure if Dentium has a digital solution of their own.
first thank u PRO ARTS DL. so did u buy the library and scan body .or there is another way to get to mill it on my machine .

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I bought the scan bodies and they will provide the library for free.

I don't think you can mill Dentium abutments with the AG system. I don't think there are any premilled blanks for Dentium implants.

You would have to have them milled by Tru Abutment

M

MaxDentalLab

Reaction score
Hi guys

So I have been searching for Hiossen compatible scan bodies, Ti Base and Ti Forms for the Ceramil Motion 2 and I have found that NT Trading has them now.

http://www.nt-trading.com/en/kataloge.php

It is in the HIO series.

Are there any other equivalents for the Hiossen Implant System that I should look at or should I just stick with NT Trading.

Thank you

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hi guys

So I have been searching for Hiossen compatible scan bodies, Ti Base and Ti Forms for the Ceramil Motion 2 and I have found that NT Trading has them now.

http://www.nt-trading.com/en/kataloge.php

It is in the HIO series.

Are there any other equivalents for the Hiossen Implant System that I should look at or should I just stick with NT Trading.

Thank you
If you are in the States, good luck getting those parts from NT. Unless they have been through the FDA rigmarole.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they're being sold in the US already or not.

You should contact CAP or Esthetic Professionals to see if they have them. If they don't, it probably would be really difficult to get them.

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
Whenever you nest bitesplints in the ceramill mind software where do you set the margin points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

the kid!

Reaction score
Is it possible to install the ceramill mind software on a second computer?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
of course. But, you may need tech support to do it, they install a keyfile that allows it to be installed. I installed it on a SSD and I can put it in whatever pc I want.

T

thedrive87

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with fits on emax blue blocks? The fits on them coming from my 3Shape are far superior (same mill Motion2). Designs from AG don't get into the detailed areas on the margins or occlusal. We've had several issues with the Motion 2 in the past 3 years. Breaking burs, cracked zirconia, water leaking inside and out, spindle boards burning up, touch sensor issues, you name it. Gone thru loaners that also had issues. We've had 5+ tech visits in that time. However I don't seem to find much negative comment on these machines. For us it's been 3 lemons in a row with ours and the two loaners. One of them was even a machine out of the training center that was practically brand new. Any issues at all?

Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Reaction score
Hi, we are sorry to see your post and hear of your issues. This is not the experience we want our customers to have and I would encourage you to reach out to me directly anytime to discuss your situation. I am confident we can resolve any issue you may encounter quickly and professionally.

Gerard Arthur, Director Services and Operations at Amann Girrbach North America 800.851.3719

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Gerard, I think he just explained that you ultimately havent helped him in 3 years... Thats why hes here. I feel really sorry for him, Id give him a full refund if it were me. Sounds like a truly miserable experience.
I cant speak for the motion 2, but my motion 1 is a real workhorse, I dont think Ive ever had a service issue, other than learning curve of working with a mill and materials. Broken burs were usually my fault. I hear a lot of mixed results on the motion2 though.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
G
Anyone having issues with fits on emax blue blocks? The fits on them coming from my 3Shape are far superior (same mill Motion2). Designs from AG don't get into the detailed areas on the margins or occlusal. We've had several issues with the Motion 2 in the past 3 years. Breaking burs, cracked zirconia, water leaking inside and out, spindle boards burning up, touch sensor issues, you name it. Gone thru loaners that also had issues. We've had 5+ tech visits in that time. However I don't seem to find much negative comment on these machines. For us it's been 3 lemons in a row with ours and the two loaners. One of them was even a machine out of the training center that was practically brand new. Any issues at all?

call Gerard Arthur give them 4 weeks to fix and return with your experience and make it public !!! good or bad

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
We've never had as many issues as @thedrive87 mentions. We've had a motion 2 since last year and so far I've only had to contact support twice. One for an error they fixed within minutes and the other one to calibrate the machine.

I've broken a few burs but it's always been my fault. From dropping them to placing them in the wrong slot. Never had any zirconia crack during milling; only when it slips off my butter fingers.

We had a leak inside the machine during installation but it was just a hose that must have been incorrectly placed or that moved during shipment. And never a leak from the outside. It seems difficult to get a leak on the outside to be honest, unless you're not removing the PMMA shavings when they've accumulated on the mesh and letting it sit until it overflows.

Not to antagonize here but it seems really weird to go through 3 different machines and all have issues. Is it being maintained/cleaned properly as instructed during training?

All the emax I've milled has always fit perfectly. Yes, there is no high detail on the occlusal when milled with the 1mm bur but Im sure it can be solved if you use the HD strategy with the finer bur

E

ecltam

Reaction score
Will someone share if you have problems with zirconia crowns becoming oversized after sintering despite following all manufacturers' instructions?
We are using different brands of zirconia (Sagemaxx, Katana, Lava Esthetic...) on an AG Motion 2 milling machine with their new round 98mm holder, but even with their own Zolid FX zirconia, the crowns are also slightly bigger, especially at the occlusal aspect.

Thanks.

Top Bottom