Exocad - too good to be true?

M

mptz

Reaction score
this is cracked software works the same but limited to one machine maybe switched off by exocad depending on how its cracked exocad is crafty it uses amazon servers to find fakes.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
... then exocad subpoenas ebay for the list of people who bought this software...

M

mptz

Reaction score
Buying is not a crime plus you can use the software if do not infringe copyright laws. Which is possible what are they going to get these sellers are in Russia good luck with that

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Buying is not a crime plus you can use the software if do not infringe copyright laws. Which is possible what are they going to get these sellers are in Russia good luck with that
Receiving stolen property is a criminal offense.
Any proven stolen property is forfeit.

A defense of stupidity is not one I care to try.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Just buy on a non dental friends computer ship to a PO box in Kansas payed in cash, by someone who lives in Wyoming, and use on a computer without internet I don't know what the problem is.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
exocad comes from the dark web
That's why it's purple.
like Barney and bruises.:eek:

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Pirate Dental Tech, our first scan results are in!
pirate+teeth.JPG

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Like many other situations, it always amazes me how people will work much harder to “beat the system” than they would have to work to just get something honestly...
I love when someone shows me a “workaround” that’s saves me a 5$ charge and takes 20 mins to set up

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
Personnaly i bought Exocad Valetta for 690 $ with all modules and Exoplan for 520 $. It works fine.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Sorry but as I see it: Piracy, pure and simple. As a distributor an former executive of a CAD/CAM publisher, I have a serious problem with it. Without getting into the gory details, it is truly not a victim-less crime- which is what it is not matter how its framed or justified. Like "biting the hand that fees you" on a grander scale.

As a sponsor and a distributor with significant expenses associated with the infrastructure required to provide CAD/CAM products and services, I would call on the moderators to make sure any posts that even hint at it are removed.

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
How to be sure that we are victim or not from piracy. Can we verify our serial number or our software. Are there any solution before buying?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
How to be sure that we are victim or not from piracy. Can we verify our serial number or our software. Are there any solution before buying?
If you are not buying from a resller on this list, or buying/transferring an active license from someone who did, it is theft and piracy.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Serial numbers are typically cloned but assigned to a single account. The best way to check is to actually contact a distributor and provide them with the serial number. They can check to see who the original licensee was or if in fact it is bogus. If you do have an illegal copy the distributor will work with you to get you legal.

Software transfers (for which there is a transfer fee) are fine if sanctioned/approved by the distributor and software publisher.

Generally speaking if you are paying hundreds of dollars for a product that sells for thousands of dollars, there is a high probability it is an illegal copy.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How to be sure that we are victim or not from piracy.

Never buy from a guy with a wooden leg and a parrot on his shoulder.....

... or any sailor from Michigan :p