Full Contour Zirconia

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Dirty lense? Poor photographer combo of both :)
Thought about the lens, as I'm dreadful for not keeping mine clean, but it's in the same place on the teeth every time, not same place in the frame every time.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Maybe it was stain? Who knows its out the door or I would check on it. Was not visible with my eyes but I am getting pretty blind :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thought about the lens, as I'm dreadful for not keeping mine clean, but it's in the same place on the teeth every time, not same place in the frame every time.
You mean the nano bar code?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Looks like an accidental rub from a bur shaft during polishing...new form of characterization. :D:D:D Or wheel fibers from polishing.

I"m certain this was in the final polish stage(26 and 27) prior to final cleaning for packaging. Mr. Wilson is too good to let that slide...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
C

charles007

Reaction score
The older you get the better they look...woops, I'm on DLN.........guess your still talking about crowns.........:D

C

charles007

Reaction score
Yes and well... actually Aligning myself........... in ColLab Scan ..........another pair of FCZ crowns

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
In my opinion those look terrible. Bad/no surface texture.monochromatic. Dead. Chicken scratchy. No food pathways.Bad anterior contours. Makes me grateful my skills won't be matched by a robot and drunken operator... Yet....no offence but those look like crap
UPDATE:
my skills have been replaced by robots... and I am honestly loving it..

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
UPDATE:
my skills have been replaced by robots... and I am honestly loving it..

Or, maybe our skills have been incorporated into and along with robots...CAD/CAM? I'm loving it, too :)

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Argen Z HT+
Trios scan

23549992_829960357165438_6915001881639099410_o.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
GC lustre paste
1 fire
Apply it like the old paste opaques.
Dry and fire.
The colour scan helps match the gradient of the natural teeth.
i have an have used gc lustre paste. no issues there.
is that pre colored zirc? i love the transition from ging shade to inc opalescence.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
i have an have used gc lustre paste. no issues there.
is that pre colored zirc? i love the transition from ging shade to inc opalescence.
It's more translucent . I'm not sure how much Argen colours this zirconia.The shades are bang on though.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This was a case I finished up towards the end of the year. Pt was young girl with downs syndrome and so treatment options were limited. We did 2 bridges on the mx from 1st bi to central. The lower was a 7 unit bridge on 3 tiny abutments. 22-28

This is nexxzr+ with changs liquid, Final shade was a2 with white cusps. I used the changs white for the cusps and on the centrals and it really popped, I thought it would be too much, but it looked exactly like her natural teeth. For the angle of the splayed teeth and what little room there was, this was one of the more difficult cases Ive ever done, although it looks effortless when its finished. The picture is overexposed, there was much more color to it, I might have to photoshop it. Katie .jpg