Full Contour Zirconia

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thought Id post a pic of some Sagemax.. this is an A4 colored with amanns liquid. Hand painted and dipped. Sorry about the dirty lens. DSC_0921.JPG

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
I think Sagemax will offer its own liquid in 2016 ....
and a new Zr transl ....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Everyone noticing how much better looking FCZ is now and in photographs compared to 3+ years ago...
Boy, we all put out some awful looking FCZ 5 years ago for sure... stinky white -3d OMO OCCLUSALS Laugh
I just flipped through the whole thread and was thinking similar things. Wow it's come a way from where it started. No more colored chalk for sure!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Well, that crown above wasnt glazed, that was right out of the sinter oven. I dont use a secret technique, its all just experimenting with EVERY shade to get what works. Some are painted on the inside a darker shade, some just around the cervical, some have more gray.. You get what you put in.. in other words, if you just toss them in the drink for a minute, they will be monochromatic.. maybe over saturated..

Its all about the recipe. Amanns colors work well on sagemax and now they offer vita shades.. But the CL series is still great also.

L

Larry maxwell

Reaction score
Thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar B. Hansson

Omar B. Hansson

Reaction score
Thanks Bob, I just wish I had room for a dedicated light-box and my real camera rather than the crappy Iphone pics I have been posting. I have a bunch of really interesting cases that I often never get to chronicle let alone do them justice with pictures.

There is always tomorrow ....
Hi John, Take a look at the light from Smile Line and there kit for Iphone. It help you out taking better picture.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I have one doc who uses my FCZ for every case but veneers. Finished this bridge today. Wish the canine was a little fuller on the facial. And no comments needed on the impression pulls of 9 and 10 :)
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
Probably not, as we improve our colorization in a mono state its easier to convince our clients that the ZIRCONIA of yesterday is not what it looks like today.

This was this clients first big Zircon case, he is an EMAX guy but this case had a bunch of issues where he wanted something stronger.
looks great John.............. Nice job.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
What's the black line on the M-B corner of 30 and dots on M-B of 31? Markers for dentist?

Dirty lense? Poor photographer combo of both :)