Music in the Lab

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but still a Lab issue, I love to have music on in the background, and occasionally break out into song :rockon: :lol:
I like oldies,newies, rock'n'rol, elvis, in fact allsorts
What's a good sound to work along to ?

Here's a Techie song on the link,
any more suggestions for Technician linked songs ? :D
maybe I can create a new playlist for my MP3.

linky
[YOUTUBE]L6xMZU_QGhI[/YouTube]

Last edited:
CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
One local mom and pop dental lab's theme song...

YouTube - Dirty Work - Steely Dan

[YOUTUBE]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uCIEO__Vyic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uCIEO__Vyic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

an addendum to the thread on dentaltown: You don't give me enough business, so I quit!

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
just happened to catch a song on the local alternative station that caught my ear...the song itself isnt that great (pretty bad) but the lyrics talked about a guy who made false teeth. Avalanche: Frontier Psychiatrist.

C

CShof

Reaction score
I just found Frontier Psychiatrist on youtube. I like it!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]SigRPr7OS84[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]oAx2GHUUoSo&ob[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]V83JR2IoI8k&ob[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]BwLtTa2trRs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
In honour of the wax-up critique thread :)

[YOUTUBE]K1FKJ3kHOD8[/YOUTUBE]

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
For the metalworkers :D

[YOUTUBE]MagCoUYvIXE[/YOUTUBE]

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I seem to have lost the magic key to post you tube. All I get is the big white box. So I just include the link till I figure it out...or somebody shows me.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
thanks to araucaria for helping me with the you tube post. Now if I can just remember it for next time.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
thanks to araucaria for helping me with the you tube post. Now if I can just remember it for next time.

you're welcome, if we don't practice and do this CE we'll very quickly become old farts and be of no use to our grandkids (god, they make everything hi-tec look so simple)

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
I love that song, Frontier Psychiatris, the video is really strange and funny...

Last edited:
CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
Okay, two songs from my favorite group...from just north of Al in Cincinatti, OH.

[YOUTUBE]sbZVzultvFs[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]SPlOF6R1KWI[/YOUTUBE]

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
We use to play "Sabotage", by the Beasty Boys a lot, when we would get some bad cases. And "I will survive". The Cake version of course.

I like to set teeth listening to Thelonious Monk.

Elvis "Hunk of burning love" when casting chrome.

We play Archie Bell and the Drells, when Tightening occlusion..."The Tighten up"

And "Viva Las Vegas" is welcome any time. I have never been to Vegas, just love the song...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Off topic...Hey marylandfarmer, is that a late 60's triumph in your avatar? Yours?

Top Bottom