Selling Forum Rules

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Selling Forum Rules

• The sales forum is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 5 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in related discussions).
  • Threads that appear to be commercial will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that selling is a privilege. The staff reserves the right to remove any sales threads at anytime.
Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
Buyers
  • Questions regarding brand, type, size, etc. by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.

Thank you,

Last edited:
Micchael C Sweglar

Micchael C Sweglar

Reaction score
Hi Travis,
Just wondering where to post if you have things to sell?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You can post them in this forum as a new thread.

Micchael C Sweglar

Micchael C Sweglar

Reaction score
Thanks...

Last edited:
L

lourayess

Reaction score
hi, travis i would like to post our ep5000 furnace for sale in the classifieds area, i dont know
how its done please help

thanks lou rayess

J

j24bright

Reaction score
Travis,
How do I edit for sale post?

Thanks,Jerome

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You cant edit it.

Start a new one or just add a new post to it.

L

labstudio

Reaction score
Travis, I just posted Success system for sale. I wanted to add images, but I could not figure out the http? Also how will I be notified if someone is interested?
Thanks for your help in advance.

R

rshark

Reaction score
Hi Travis, I noticed in the thread heading not to list businesses for sale. Is there an appropriated forum for that?

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Your selling your business or you have things to sell because you are a business?

R

rshark

Reaction score
Your selling your business or you have things to sell because you are a business?

i would like to sell my business in australia to a person from overseas who may be eliglble for a business visa. As you can imagine there are very few forums that has such a broad reach as this one.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You can sell your business here. I dont want vendors posting everything they have to sell here.

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
Please post questions here and I will respond. If there are any bugs please report them here.

Thank you
Travis
Travis- I have a Lab and Dental Office in South Fl. that I would like to sell. Can I post it on this site?

karabear

karabear

Reaction score
Doh, @karabear , I think you've been put on the web bot list.Dontknow

My apologies. Travis please feel free delete my excessive postings. The original attempt to sell Mrs. De Vreugd's items were by posting the list of items, but since lab tech's are a visual bunch, nothing moved until I posted photos, and I knew the funds were as appreciated as much as they were needed.
Kara

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My apologies. Travis please feel free delete my excessive postings. The original attempt to sell Mrs. De Vreugd's items were by posting the list of items, but since lab tech's are a visual bunch, nothing moved until I posted photos, and I knew the funds were as appreciated as much as they were needed.
Kara

I was just funning you.:)