excellent article on sinter ovens

user name

user name

Reaction score
January 2017 issue of IDT.

Article 'Hot alone will not do the trick', by Manfred Herweg.

I for some reason cant pull up the article online and post a link. Its worth reading. I don't think we're allowed to scan the article and post it (?)

Its a comparison of different color results in zirconia because of different heating elements. If someone can find it and post a link, great!

Or...is it a violation to scan and post?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
January 2017 issue of IDT.

Article 'Hot alone will not do the trick', by Manfred Herweg.

I for some reason cant pull up the article online and post a link. Its worth reading. I don't think we're allowed to scan the article and post it (?)

Its a comparison of different color results in zirconia because of different heating elements. If someone can find it and post a link, great!

Or...is it a violation to scan and post?

Agree ("excellent article"),read it the other day during lunch. Good idea in posting it, Bob.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You do realize that this is an advertisement of sorts under the guise of education?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
"MoSi2 heating elements can be used up to 1750°C (3182°F),depending on the quality and furnace type. Additionally, their surface load-the power (W) that can be emitted per square centimeter (cm²)-is more than twice that of SiC, at above 25 W/cm2. This permits much faster heating-up rates and much higher application temperatures. - "

Something what grabbed my attention...there's another infomercial somewhere on this site stating the opposite I believe... The fact is: there's only a handful of heating element manufacturers out there for everyone to source from.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It's all in how you source and parse the data. Numbers don't lie, but the collection methods, internal biases, and of course who's footing the bill all coalesce into an ability to make them dance for you.

Walk into many accounting firms and ask "What's 1+1?" and you'll get "What do you want it to be"

Top Bottom