IMZ implants?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Hi All,Have a doc that wants to restore an IMZ 3.3 and he can no longer get parts.(he did original case 25 years ago). I was wondering if there is a place that may have a stash of old IMZ parts? Any help would be appreciated...

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
is it an original or a hex head
if it is a hex head then we have the parts since they are branemark 4.1 RP compatible
if it is original then unsure where to direct you since Attachments Intl/Implant Direct probably does not have any last time I asked

http://www.swissnf.com/implant_procedures/imz.pdf

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I will try to get with doc and figure out exactly what he has. It sounds like pt has a UMA extension. (is that also 4.1 compatible?)

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
I read the pdf and there is the uma and also an IME which looks similar. I would suggest the doctor take pictures of the abutment and an xray. One of the users on the group by the name of Soniq is Darwin Bagley from Attachments Intl and he wrote that guide (seriously) so he would be the best person to answer the question once you have the pics/xray.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I read the pdf and there is the uma and also an IME which looks similar. I would suggest the doctor take pictures of the abutment and an xray. One of the users on the group by the name of Soniq is Darwin Bagley from Attachments Intl and he wrote that guide (seriously) so he would be the best person to answer the question once you have the pics/xray.
The Dr has ordered parts from Darwin in the past and says he only has screws for the case and no other parts available.(from what the doc says)