Reaction score
What powders did you use?
Thanks for the help

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What powders did you use?
Thanks for the help
Power dentine B1 , CT o-p on the cervical , mix of Mm l + Mm s for the mamelons , mix of OE1+OE Violet for the grey area at the insical third , window of incisal edge with OE1 , mix of OE 1 + T Blue for the distal bluish area , internal stain with SD 8 from ivocolor for the middle third area , a thin layer of Power Insical 1 , and IE for the halo effect

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for putting such a detailed description out there for us, Drizzt. Very kind of you.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , this is a ''Prettau'' type of case I finished recently . I managed to made this in one bake technique and glaze . Layered with e.max ceram .

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey everyone , happy new year !! Haven't posted for a while since things were crazy at the lab . So this is a case I did right before vacation . Two 3 unit zirconia bridges , layered with e.max ceram . One bake and glaze , Nondas technique .

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
What a wonderful improvement, Drizzt. You've changed the patients life with her now beautiful smile. Happy New Year to you, too :)

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hey everyone , happy new year !! Haven't posted for a while since things were crazy at the lab . So this is a case I did right before vacation . Two 3 unit zirconia bridges , layered with e.max ceram . One bake and glaze , Nondas technique .

Awesome work! Thanks for sharing [emoji4]

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What a wonderful improvement, Drizzt. You've changed the patients life with her now beautiful smile. Happy New Year to you, too :)

Thanks Car 54!!! definitely huge improvement , long distance client so I didn't have the chance to correct some stuff , but overall happy !

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks Car 54!!! definitely huge improvement , long distance client so I didn't have the chance to correct some stuff , but overall happy !

What would you have corrected, or like to have corrected?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
What would you have corrected, or like to have corrected?

I would close the black triangle between the centrals , although I think it will close in a month or so , and I would add a touch of stain on the cervical of the upper right lateral (#12) . I would also close a bit the incisal triangle between 11 and 12 .

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome results Dimitris! What an improvement..... I think you were handicapped closing the dark triangle. The mesio cervical marginal prep is too high incisally...not deep enough to create a natural emergence to close properly. Great job and great results intraorally.

Smilelist

Smilelist

Reaction score
Hey all , this is a case I finished today . Single central zirconia crown , layered with e.max ceram . Not one bake case . I worked differently for this one . Really happy with the final result .

Great job, one minor detail about the little black spots on your pictures. They're all on the same place on the pictures,maybe clean the sensor or the lens. The sensor cleaning is in the menu of your camera and is quite easy. Keep up the good work !

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Great job, one minor detail about the little black spots on your pictures. They're all on the same place on the pictures,maybe clean the sensor or the lens. The sensor cleaning is in the menu of your camera and is quite easy. Keep up the good work !

You are absolutely right ! I just had my DSLR body back after it was sent for cleaning . The menu cleaning didn't do anything , it needed some heavy duty cleaning ! So no more black spots for 2017 !!!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Wow! Awesome results Dimitris! What an improvement..... I think you were handicapped closing the dark triangle. The mesio cervical marginal prep is too high incisally...not deep enough to create a natural emergence to close properly. Great job and great results intraorally.

Thanks a lot !

I think I had some more space to close it with Geller wings on the palatal , but I think it will be closed soon .