B92, good sub = D2?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks for reading.

I don't have a shade tab for B92, but I understand it is supposed to be close to D2. I just don't know how close.

Is it a perfect match or more like B69 is between C2/C3.

Could anyone help me here?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks for reading.

I don't have a shade tab for B92, but I understand it is supposed to be close to D2. I just don't know how close.

Is it a perfect match or more like B69 is between C2/C3.

Could anyone help me here?

It is never perfect match to vita shades. I think they made the bioform shade guide so that you could just randomly pick a shade and it should work.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
B95 is C3 according to my Trubyte shade conversion chart.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It is never perfect match to vita shades. I think they made the bioform shade guide so that you could just randomly pick a shade and it should work.
But is it close enough for centrals? I don't want to order a $60 card for one tooth.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
But is it close enough for centrals? I don't want to order a $60 card for one tooth.
B92 is close to D2, its whats "supposed" to be D2 equivalent. its a bit more on the yellow side than a true vita D2 but its the closest bioform shade to D2
that help?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
B92 is close to D2, its whats "supposed" to be D2 equivalent. its a bit more on the yellow side than a true vita D2 but its the closest bioform shade to D2
that help?
Yes, thanks. Now I can call the office with options without sounding like an idiot. Well more of one that normal.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sadly, I don't have a B95 tab either. This is not a shade in my normal options.

oops ,sorry,I looked up B95 notB92.
Sideboob is correct D2

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Let them know its right crappy of them to use the bioform shade guide.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Go to the office, tell them I will trade the shade guide of my preferred tooth for your bioform shade guides.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Go to the office, tell them I will trade the shade guide of my preferred tooth for your bioform shade guides.
I wish. Ohhhh I wish.

They were overwhelmed with frugality and went for the D2. My Flipper fee just isn't structured to absorb teeth in that price range, and they should know it if they read the script and fee schedule, but, oh well.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I wish. Ohhhh I wish.

They were overwhelmed with frugality and went for the D2. My Flipper fee just isn't structured to absorb teeth in that price range, and they should know it if they read the script and fee schedule, but, oh well.
Your lab fees mean nothing it is all negotiable for them.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Shade conversion fee:
th

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Your lab fees mean nothing it is all negotiable for them.
I have learned to never say "no", but rather to get them to say "no" instead. It's an interesting, and occasionally infuriating dance.
But it's one we all have to join in some days.

To misquote My Big Fat Greek Wedding:
The Doctor may be the head of the relationship, but the lab is the neck, and we can turn that head to look at something else. Or whatever. It's just been a long 2 weeks.

P

PDLtd

Reaction score

Then burn them "Hendrix" style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Every real tooth blends with D2 thats why some clients ALWAYS choose it for the chameleon effect.

Denture teeth, not so much

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
If I have a dr who insists on a brand of teeth that we don't stock I let them know that they're going to have to pay for the whole card of special order teeth instead of one tooth and send them the card. They usually let me transpose the shade.

Top Bottom