Exocad demo

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi

I have this question about exocad demo dongle. Is the exocad that comes with the demo dongle otherwise full version? The only limit is the dongle? If I buy later full dongle does it work with the same installation or does it need new install?

Regards.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Exocad demo is full blown exocad without the ability to save stl. If you want to see what exo is about it is a cheap way to see the capability of the software. If you buy, then you will need an official CAD version.

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Ok, but does the save function come with full dongle? Or the save function comes with software?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
demo is demo no save function . exo needs additional dongle and installation you can run both parallel and test things on real cases you have done with "real exo"
example crown done without virituell articulator you can check with the demo version load scene start articulator and see if its a good buy

P

Papito

Reaction score
I'd like to know how to get a digital design of a era attachment on exocad to mill in sintron material

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I'd like to know how to get a digital design of a era attachment on exocad to mill in sintron material
You'll need the STL of an ERA, then you'll prolly have to modify your strategies to properly cut the ring...