Using Exocad for SX plan

A

alphadental

Reaction score
2t , after reading all comments , may I call you master of digital seduction ;) .
My respect , great stuffBeer

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
In french we call that " Le savoir faire et le faire savoir ... " :)

Quel talent , Bravo !

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Well done.
Just a suggestion, in future, the restorative team/prosth should make an interocclusal record to separate the max and mand
arches before the scan, and the pt holding that in place is more likely to have the scan prosthesis seat more evenly.
I typically PIP all removable scan prosthesis/guide before even letting them go to the scanner. But that's just me.
LCM

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Well done.
Just a suggestion, in future, the restorative team/prosth should make an interocclusal record to separate the max and mand
arches before the scan, and the pt holding that in place is more likely to have the scan prosthesis seat more evenly.
I typically PIP all removable scan prosthesis/guide before even letting them go to the scanner. But that's just me.
LCM
Thanks for the tip, I will use that idea on the next case. Scan appliances are something new to the office that did the scan.
I haven't been able to train them properly yet, but I will make them submit and excel.;)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Sam is the man, it seems that Rob"rkm" is so convinced that he may abandon 3shap and jump to the future for Exocad :D
Good job 2th

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Very cool, however where's the pink and tooth colored part, or is that next?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Very cool, however where's the pink and tooth colored part, or is that next?

The dentures will be made after the implants are placed with a surgical guide as ideally as the situation will allow. This patient had grafting on the maxillary, but will not have any grafting on mandible. The scanning appliances will be sent to the acrylic lab to duplicate as close as possible with a matching tooth mold. I will also print a custom tray from the designs to pickup the bars in an impression. This will give the acrylic lab the vertical dimension as well. I have done a few cases this way already and the acrylic lab loves the technique. Just refining it down to a simpler form with each case.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Registered Scan Appliance.png

Lower scan appliance

WU SA 2d Cut View.png

Registered to the original design files and lower arch. New Scan today waiting on the new CT scan to arrive via the web to do the planning for upper arch.
Lower immediate flipper made from a print of the digital dx. 2D slice in the small window lower right light blue is original design. Darker blue is scan of the appliance with fiduciary markers in place.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Nice work sir...like always ;)...

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Beyond excellent!!! Thanks 2th[emoji4]

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So what happens next?