Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Congratulations on the achievement.
Now get back to work!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I kid but I know how tough it can be to study for this and have a normal life on the side.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Congrats, im going to subject myself again hopefully this year..

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
congrats! do you think the commentary from your earlier thread helped push you through?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
congrats! wish there was more to it than that, but we are deemed unworthy lol
still a great accomplishment, so be proud!

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
In retrospect I don't know if this was such a great idea but after I got certified in full dentures (1997 or so) I went to work on Monday morning and raised my fees 30% across the board. I honestly don't recall any resistance, comments or loss of one client. That was a long time ago and I was pretty well established at that point. I became certified in 2013 in implants but was working for a group prosthodontic practice and pay remained the same. I am planning on testing sometime next year in cast partials and do not plan a fee increase this time. The next test one will be in ceramics and probably should increase my fees then, all this testing costs money and it adds up!!!

Congratulations!!! You have made a statement to the industry and your colleagues that you are serious and dedicated in your pursuit of excellence!!!

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
In retrospect I don't know if this was such a great idea but after I got certified in full dentures (1997 or so) I went to work on Monday morning and raised my fees 30% across the board. I honestly don't recall any resistance, comments or loss of one client. That was a long time ago and I was pretty well established at that point. I became certified in 2013 in implants but was working for a group prosthodontic practice and pay remained the same. I am planning on testing sometime next year in cast partials and do not plan a fee increase this time. The next test one will be in ceramics and probably should increase my fees then, all this testing costs money and it adds up!!!

Congratulations!!! You have made a statement to the industry and your colleagues that you are serious and dedicated in your pursuit of excellence!!!

As stated before, I couldn't have said it better or more eloquent. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk