GC Lisi Press release date announced.

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
Just an FYI Nowak Dental now has the LISI Press ingots in stock and we are shipping. Don't forget about the buy 3 get 1 free promotion bringing the net price down into the $70 range!

J

John C

Reaction score
For those who have used this material. Are the firing parameters as finicky as emax or are they more forgiving since it is advertised as having no reaction layer.

Bentchase

Bentchase

Reaction score
I've pressed a few rings. Nothing but great, thus far. I'm pressing in a ep300 using JPvest in 100g e.max rings with alox plunger. No cracks no reaction. I'll post my times and temps in a minutes...oven is working now..

Attachments

• _DSC0595.jpg
    _DSC0595.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 83
  • _DSC0613-2.jpg
    _DSC0613-2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 89
J

John C

Reaction score
I've pressed a few rings. Nothing but great, thus far. I'm pressing in a ep300 using JPvest in 100g e.max rings with alox plunger. No cracks no reaction. I'll post my times and temps in a minutes...oven is working now..
Thanks. I actually don't have a pressing oven right now but was thinking about buying a used Auto press plus. I have been waxing my emax and sending to another lab to press for me. I can't really afford to buy a $7000. plus oven right now so I was hoping if this material is more user friendly I could get by with a lower end oven.

Bentchase

Bentchase

Reaction score
Thanks. I actually don't have a pressing oven right now but was thinking about buying a used Auto press plus. I have been waxing my emax and sending to another lab to press for me. I can't really afford to buy a $7000. plus oven right now so I was hoping if this material is more user friendly I could get by with a lower end oven.
I've been hearing great feedback from all sorts of ovens and have great resources. I wouldn't hesitate. Let me know if you need specific parameters if you buy an oven. Always happy to help!

J

John C

Reaction score
Yep. 100 watt light bulb. Keep light on for 24 hours while standing on one foot hopping in circles.

A

adl

Reaction score
Nice! Is it me,or it has a zirconia look to it ?

A

adl

Reaction score
Hard to say if it's layered or mono .
If that's layered I can't tell either ! If I'm going to layer ,I would make sure it looks layered. I think that's mono though....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
If that's layered I can't tell either ! If I'm going to layer ,I would make sure it looks layered. I think that's mono though....
I prefer to layer all my anteriors. My cutback design has evolved but it will never be eliminated in my lab.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I think its funny everyone is drooling over this especially on facebook, GC has had a press system out for a decade and nobody uses it.. but now e.max is so terrible and all our crowns are saved with lisi! Adore
Zublers product has been out for almost a year and I dont hear anyone raving over that or even discussing it?

Its like the DTG is the porcelain lobby!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
We started to quietly phase out pressables in my lab...the new Zr just looks pretty much like emax and we can always microlayer the anteriors if necessary...

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Until they have a way to truly bond zirconia this product has some serious benefits.

I love the new zircon too but this stuff is much easier to manage shades and offer a bondable product.

shamalam

shamalam

Reaction score
Anyway you can post the high temp and press hold time? Thanks!

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just to be sure for sure....Can we can use emax rings and plungers and can it be veneered with Emax ceram?
Thanks☺

Top Bottom