Shipping boxes

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
Who is your go to company for shipping boxes and what is your favorite size of box.
Thanks
Rick

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
There is a cool group on Facebook that are techs that have a box guy that partners with. You can design and print full color boxes for a pretty sweet price. I have been kicking around the idea, just have not done it. If you follow GORAN you can message him he has all the details

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
The biggest shipping companies swear by this...
seacan.jpg

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I just recently started using a company called brandincolor. Design your own box on their website and they have a very small minimum order so you don't have to buy thousands and no design fees.

http://brandincolor.com/

Last edited:
rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Brand in color is were I am looking at now. Any others?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
been on the hunt for printed boxes that area reasonable....still looking
i use GBE packaging for standard white corrugated boxes. we have 3-4 diff sizes depending on what we are shipping and what method of ship
http://www.gbepackaging.com/

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
I just recently started using a company called brandincolor. Design your own box on their website and they have a very small minimum order so you don't have to buy thousands and no design fees.

http://brandincolor.com/

I ordered some from them today, prices are very reasonable. I'll report back when I get them in. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Been liking Uline.
For printing on them, get a stamp made at the office supply store of your choice like for stamping the back pf checks. They'll put anything you want on them.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I use these boxes. I have stickers made with my logo to put on them.

Same thing I do, my own logo self peel labels with the Drs name stamped on it. My boxes come from the Box Store (Superstore) out of Houston: http://www.boxstores.com/
They don't have the long flap on the closing cover, making it easier to open and close the boxes.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I just use plain white boxes from ULine. I never understood people's desire to advertise to UPS or FedEx workers.....

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
I ordered some from them today, prices are very reasonable. I'll report back when I get them in. Thanks for the link.

Got my boxes in yesterday overall very happy. Love that I can change design every order if I want to for no additional charge. Already have design changes being made and 2nd order will be placed this week.

009c9ec92bf498afaec358cfb861995b.jpg

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
I just use plain white boxes from ULine. I never understood people's desire to advertise to UPS or FedEx workers.....

For me it's just one part of building that "brand recognition" in the dental community, and maybe a small part of it is for self reward. I love walking thru the back of a office and coming across a wall of our boxes sitting there.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
For me it's just one part of building that "brand recognition" in the dental community, and maybe a small part of it is for self reward. I love walking thru the back of a office and coming across a wall of our boxes sitting there.

With just using a self peel label on my box with my logo and address and the Dr's name stamped on, the advantage to your box is not only with how nice it looks, but the Drs office staff tends to put my lab name on the end of the box with a Sharpie, so they knows whose it is when they pull it off the shelf to box up a case. I did stamp my name on the end of some of them, but yours does look more professional.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
With just using a self peel label on my box with my logo and address and the Dr's name stamped on, the advantage to your box is not only with how nice it looks, but the Drs office staff tends to put my lab name on the end of the box with a Sharpie, so they knows whose it is when they pull it off the shelf to box up a case. I did stamp my name on the end of some of them, but yours does look more professional.

Hey that's how we done it for years, we have just got to a point where it's a serious time saver to order printed boxes over having to print the labels and put them on the boxes. We go thru about 100 boxes a week.

But even with smaller volume you should really check brandincolor.com

Check your total cost on the way your doing it now, cost of boxes, labels, printing the labels, time for applying the labels. Then compare it to them. I'd say you'll be surprised at how close in cost it will be. Not having to pay to set up a die or designs fees really make it a lot more reasonable. Plus u can order as few as 25 boxes.

Just reporting my findings here, will post my final design when it's ready as well. Didn't put much time into first batch as I really just wanted to see the quality of there boxes.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up info, James. Good points to consider as far as total costs on my end, in the way I'm doing it now.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
been on the hunt for printed boxes that area reasonable....still looking
i use GBE packaging for standard white corrugated boxes. we have 3-4 diff sizes depending on what we are shipping and what method of ship
http://www.gbepackaging.com/

What sizes do you order? And which do you use more frequently?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What sizes do you order? And which do you use more frequently?
for the standard quad/triple tray imp cases we have a small box...i think 3"x4"x6"
then we have a larger 4"x6"x9"
and we have a 6"x6"x6" for brass articulators.

we mainly use the 3x4x6 and print labels with our logo etc to affix to them.