OM1 3D master/conversion to Emax ingots shade

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have a case consisted of fourteen veneers, eight uppers and six lower. The patient insisted on 3D OM1 shade because he wants a very white smile . The doc prepped the uppers and the Lowers and the stump shade is A3 with no discoloration . I am thinking of using the MT range, I am concerned of greying veneers if HT is used. Your feedback is appreciated.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
It's hard to beat the esthetics of those MT pellets. They just look so much more natural than the LT's. If there is sufficient reduction, I would be inclined to use them.

A

adl

Reaction score
MT won't work for 0M1. They would end up not bright enough, especially with A3 stumpf shade

A

adl

Reaction score
So what do you suggest?
Do you have any of the OE2 Ingots ?. If you have 1mm thickness with the interproximals prepped I would go with Multi ingots . Multi ingots have saved my day a few times .Multi BL2 not layered tend to be a bit bright, it would work

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Do you have any of the OE2 Ingots ?. If you have 1mm thickness with the interproximals prepped I would go with Multi ingots . Multi ingots have saved my day a few times .Multi BL2 not layered tend to be a bit bright, it would work
The thickness is .5mm on facial and slightly thicker on prepped interproximals

A

adl

Reaction score
The thickness is .5mm on facial and slightly thicker on prepped interproximals
Tough case , I would go LT and if you have to layer anything I would go with the power incisals, maybe mix some dentin in it and segment it.. before the power inc came out ,I would have mixed regular inc with 0E4 adjusting the ratio depending on the need . Whatever you do make sure your contours are really well defined with the incisal edges thinned out . The better the contours the better the shades, but you already knew that

Top Bottom