Heraeus Kulzer Heraceram

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I created this thread so that we could share our techniques and ideas about Heraceram ceramics. I'm just wondering how many of you are using Heraceram and how many of you are active on this page, so if you're using Heraceram - please write something to let us know :)

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I really liked heraceram used it for years but it has been discontinued in the US for quite some time now. Still have a zirconia kit but traded in all the rest on ceramco ic.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I really liked heraceram used it for years but it has been discontinued in the US for quite some time now. Still have a zirconia kit but traded in all the rest on ceramco ic.

That's a name from the past I had forgotten about, no wonder.

G

Griffin Dental Labs

Reaction score
Just saw this post and wanted to say that there is a rep for the North America (USA) in Germany I've listed the info below. Hope this helps. The new Heraceram is really nice! I've been posting a few Instagram photos @vernice_griffin of the new opaque on coping I will also be posting some on porcelain buildup. Hope this helps :)

Ulrike Malth
Customer Service Agent – North America
Heraeus Kulzer GmbH
Grüner Weg 11
D - 63450 Hanau
Phone: +49 - (0) 6181 9689 2252
Fax : +49 - (0) 6181 9689 2979
e-mail: [email protected]

http:\\www.heraeus-kulzer.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things about it, never have used it personally.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
That's what we use ;)

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I have always wondered why they discontinued it in the US ?

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
I use HeraCeram nearly 20 years. I´m a opinion leader of Heraceram Academy . I was involved for creating the Gum -Shade colors and some new HeraCeram 750 colors. In the USA will be soon on the market, I know that GreenDent-USA will sell it. If you have any question from HeraCeram just put it on, I´ll try to give you the answer. I would like to put here some images , but I don´t know yet how ! Someone could help me to explain how to post it ?

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I created this thread so that we could share our techniques and ideas about Heraceram ceramics. I'm just wondering how many of you are using Heraceram and how many of you are active on this page, so if you're using Heraceram - please write something to let us know :)

Yes I use HeraCeram as well for HeraCeram PFM or HeraCeram Zirkonia or the new HeraCEram 750 and the Gum Shades. I´m Opinion Leader of Heraeus-Kulzer.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I use HeraCeram nearly 20 years. I´m a opinion leader of Heraceram Academy . I was involved for creating the Gum -Shade colors and some new HeraCeram 750 colors. In the USA will be soon on the market, I know that GreenDent-USA will sell it. If you have any question from HeraCeram just put it on, I´ll try to give you the answer. I would like to put here some images , but I don´t know yet how ! Someone could help me to explain how to post it ?
Zsolt, you need to make some more posts before gaining the ability to upload photos or files

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
Someone is working with the HeraCeram 750 ? The porcelain is for zr. framework as well for disilicat frame or modification.

Top Bottom